Chapter 11

A/N Crying rn cause this book has 172 reads. That's so cool. 

Anyways, Louis and Harry have been hanging out every day since that day Harry's mum had gotten that picture of them. Harry showed Louis the picture and he just laughed about it. Harry hasn't told Louis his feelings for him. Harry has been still going out every night that Louis wasn't over. It's been about a month or so. Now it's their first day of school. Harry's in his 11th year and Louis is in his 12th. 

Enjoy!

-

(Harry's POV)

I was awoken by my mum knocking on the door telling me to get ready for school.

School.
Today's my first day of school since a lil over 4 years.
This ought to be great. 
I checked my phone before getting out of bed, only to see that there was a text from Louis.

Blue-Eyed Boy: Morning, Harry. I'll pick you up at 7:45 so we can go to school. Be ready, I don't want to be late for my first day! :p

I checked the time on my phone, seeing that it was already 7:15.

Me: OK, I'm up. I'll be ready by then. 

After sending him the quick reply, I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out of the shower, dried myself off and brushed my teeth since I was already in the bathroom. I walked over to my drawers and pulled out a black pair of nice and snug boxers. Threw them on, and continued making my way over to my closet so I can pick out a nice outfit. 

I settled on wear a My Chemical Romance T-shirt, with a red flannel, black ripped skinnies, and my old black boots. I went back into the bathroom to style my curls, making sure they looked some what tamed, and fixed my piercings. I checked my phone and saw it was 7:35. So, I grabbed my book bag and went down stairs into the kitchen only to see that my mum had already left for work with Jay. I sat down at the kitchen table after grabbing a bottle of water and an apple while waiting for Louis. 

Just as I had finished my apple, there was a knock at my door. My heart started racing a bit, just as it usually does when I'm about to see Louis. I steadied my breathing as I made my way to the door, grabbing my house key and making sure I had everything I needed before leave. I opened the door and am greeted by what looks like an angel. 

"Morning, Harold." Louis says giving me a small smile.
"Stop calling me that." I say giving him an annoyed yet joking look. He laughed and we made our way to school. We walked since it's not that long of a distance from out house. We made a little bit of small talk, but not much. 
We found out we had 1st, 3rd, Lunch, and 5th period together. Which was great news for me. But, I bet he disliked it since it seemed like he didn't like spending much time with me. But, gave me a small smile anyways when finding out we had all those classes together.

He told me his friends were excited to meet me. Does that mean he's talked about me before? As that thought came to mind, I could feel myself beginning to blush. But, was pulled away from my thoughts as I had seen we had made it to school. 

The school was two stories and looked rather big to me, but I guess that's just because I haven't seen a school in so long. 

Louis gave me a reassuring smile as he noticed how nervous I looked.
"Don't worry, you'll make friends in no time." He said, walking into the school. I gave him a small nod and walked in with him. I followed him to his locker and as he was putting some stuff away I heard to voices calling out to him.

"Hey, Tommo!" Said an Irish accent.
"Haven't seen you in forever Tomlinson." Said another boy who had nice soft brown eyes.

"Ya, been busy." Louis said, giving me a slight wink. Wait. What? Did he just wink at me? Nah, must have had something in his eye.

"Who's this?" Asked the Irish lad, giving me a confused look.
"Oh, lads. I'd like you to meet Harry." Louis said with a big smile.
"So, this is the guy you never shut up about? And have been ditching us for?" Said the one with the nice brown eyes. I felt my face start to get hot at his words. What does he mean?? Does Louis actually talk about me? Has he been ditching his friends for me? We have been getting pretty close lately. But, just in a friendly way. Or so I thought.
"Shut up." Louis said glaring at his friend and hitting him in the arm. Causing his friend to burst out into laughter, followed by the Irish one also laughing at him. Louis' face began to grow bright red. I couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or anger. But, i'm guessing it was a little of both.

"Harry, these are my two best mates. Niall." He said gesturing towards the Irish lad. "And Liam." He said gesturing towards the one with the nice brown eyes. 
"Hi." I said giving them a shy smile and looking down.
"A shy one is he?" Niall said smiling at me.
"How cute." Liam joked.
"Oh my god. We're leaving now." Louis says and grabs my arm to drag me over to where my locker was. Since I had already told him my locker number and what not. 

"I'm sorry about that." He mutters as I struggle to open my locker.
"S'ok. They seem nice." I say as I finally get my locker open.
"Yeah, they're great. Just a little embarrassing at times."
"Oh." I say, not knowing if I should ask him why he's getting embarrassed and why they were acting as if he had a crush on me. I knew he didn't though, so I just shrugged off the thought.
"We should get to class, don't wanna be late on the first day." He smiles at me as we make our way down to our first class.

The only good part about being away for so long? I was actually really smart, considering how much free time I had to myself. So, it caused me to be in a few 12th grader classes, which I luckily had with Louis.