Chapter 9

(Harry's POV)

"Harry" I hear a sweet angelic voice say my name while slightly pushing me.
"Harold." I hear it again. It sounds so lovely. My body tingles as it pushes me again. I feel soft small hands brushing against my skin, making a quiet moan leave my mouth. I then hear a small giggle. It sounds kind of like Louis. Am I dreaming about the blue-eyed boy? This is a very realistic dream. But, hey. Who's complaining. This feels great.
"Haaarrrrreeeehhhhhh." His voice sounds so sexy and his hands feel so good against my skin. 
"Mhm, Louis." I moan. 
"What the hell? Wake up." He laughs and shoves me off the bed, causing my eyes to open wide. 
"Ah! What happened?" I asked confused. Was that not a dream? Did I really just moan his fu cking name?

"You were talking in your sleep mate." He laughs. 
"I don't talk in my sleep." I say defending myself. Only to be embarrassed again.
"Oh, so you were awake and conscious of the fact you were moaning my name?" He says laughing harder than before. Causing my face to turn a bright shade of red.
"I-I was not moaning your name!" I say getting more embarrassed.
"You were sleeping, it's fine. I won't hold it against you. Although, that does mean you were dreaming of me. So, now tell me. What was your dream about if it was causing you to moan my name? Hmm?" He asks sitting on my bed. God, he looks so hot on my bed.
"I was NOT dreaming about you, your name must have just slipped out since you were trying to wake me up. I don't have time to explain myself! How the hell did you even get in here?" I ask, curiosity lingering in my tone.
"Your mum gave me a spare key before she left with me mum." He says, eyes wondering around my room.
"Oh." I say while staring at his beautiful body. He's wearing red pants and a stripped shirt with TOMS. If anyone else were to wear that outfit I'd probably want to beat them up, but he pulls it off quiet nicely. It would be nice if he literally did pull it off. But, we can all dream right? I need to not think of that, so I don't get an awkward boner in front of him again. 

He clears his throat awkwardly, gets up and stretches again. Causing his lower abdomen to show again. Jesus stop it Louis, before I take matters into my own hands and f uck you right here right now. Okay. Calm down Harry. He's not even gay. But, I still felt my skinnies tighten just a bit.

CALM YOURSELF HARRY. I swear to god.

"You alright, mate? You're looking a little pale." Louis says, looking concerned.
"I-uh, yeah. I'm grand. You hungry? I am. Let's go to the kitchen. I'll cook us something to eat." I saw running out of my room and down to the kitchen. 

As I was trying to deiced on what to make Louis came up behind me and said. "What's for dinner, love?"
The sound of his voice caused me to jump. "Jesus! You scared the sh it out of me, don't do that!" I say playfully hitting his arm, then I realized that he had just called me "Love." He fuc king called ME. L O V E.

What is life?

"D-did you just call me Love?" I asked, just to make sure so I don't sh it myself for no reason.
"Huh? Oh, yeah. I guess I did." He says while shrugging.

This bitch just shrugged me. 

"So, what do you want to eat?" I ask, after I couldn't find anything in particular to cook.
"Well, we could just order pizza if you'd like?" Louis suggested.
"Sounds great, I'll call and order. Anything specific you want?"
"Doesn't matter." He says and goes into the living room to sit. While he's walking away I can't help but notice how great of an ass he's got. 

-

The pizza has finally arrived, after I paid the guy. I took the pizza into the living room and sat it on the coffee table in front of Louis and I.
"Would you like to watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure." He says and grabs a slice of pizza.

"I picked the pizza, so you can pick the movie."
"OOH! Let's watch Grease then." He says giving me a hopeful smile.

"Are you serious?" I ask giving him a confused look.
"Course I am, it's my favorite movie."

"Alright, fine." I say as I get up to put the movie on. 

-

Throughout the movie, Louis and I somehow ended up sitting very close together. Our thighs and arms both touching. Not one of us questioned it. It just felt right. It gave me shivers when it first happened. It just felt like magic. The rest of the night, nothing else was awkward between us. It had been like we've been best friends our whole lives. 

After the movie was over, we spent the rest of the night asking each other pointless, simple questions like the night he was over that other time. We ended up falling asleep on the couch next t each other. Not cuddling or anything like that. Just on the same couch.

It was nice.