Chapter 49

A/N 5.4K, wearing my Louis Tomlinson sweater, updating before I go to school, and it's a fridayyyyyy. Today's gonna be a good dayyyyyyyyy.

-

(Harry's POV)

I felt the small, weak pressure once more on my hand.
"Louis?" I whispered and my eyes scanned over his face and to his heart monitor.

His heart monitor started to speed up just a little.

"C'mon, Lou. You can do it." I said to him and squeezed his hand. "C'mon... C'mon, boobear..." I said again, this time my voice cracking. "I need you to do this. Please..." I begged.

His heart monitor started going at his irregular heartbeats pace now.
My eyes widened with hope filling them, please. Is my blue eyed boy trying to wake up??

"Lou..." I hoarsely whispered, tears streaming down my face.
His small hand gripped mine again, this time not as weak as the first two times. "Yeah, that's it. You can do it." I said to him. Hopefully he can hear me... If not, then this is kinda awkward.

"I..." Louis whispered, parting his lips ever so slightly.
"Yeah..?" I whispered back, now full on sobbing because my blue eyed boy at least said something. That means he's okay right?

He's going to be okay, right..?

"I love... You.. Too." He whispered back, his eyes trying to flutter open.
"Louis, you're okay!!" I exclaimed and jumped up to pull him into a nice and soft hug. I don't wanna hurt him...

"Barely." He coughed out.
"Doesn't matter, what matters is that you're finally awake." I said, snuggling my head into his neck, breathing in his sweet scent. Although its mixed with the scent of the hospital too. Ew.

"What... What happened?" He whispered. His voice still groggy.
"Um... You had a bad night, Lou... You ran away, hurt yourself, and didn't have enough nutrients in your body to keep is working..." I said as I pulled away from my embrace I had on him.

"Oh..." He whispered and wiped the sleep away from his eyes. "How long..?"
"You've been in a coma for two weeks, Lou..." I replied.
"I'm sorry, Hazza... I don't know what happened... I'm sorry I did this..." He said, tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't, Lou. I don't care. All I care about is that you're okay..." I admitted.
"I was going to stop fighting... Just let go, but... Every time I tried letting go, you wouldn't let me..." He whispered.
"What do you mean..?"
"I mean... I heard you... I heard your voice. Every day, you came... I heard your voice the day I did all of... This... And what made me want to fight harder is hearing that you... Love me..." He said, his voice cracking some.

"Oh..." I said, he's heard everything? Oh god. I said some embarrassing shit to him when I'd come in drunk or even tipsy....
"Your knock knock jokes are shit." He said and chuckled slightly.
"Hey!" I said, offended. "My knock knock jokes are the bomb."
"Not one bit. Sorry not." He sassed back.
"God, I missed your sass..." I admitted. Well, I just missed everything about him...
"You're cute." He replied.

"Oh, I should go get your mum. Tell her that you're awake... Everyone has been absolutely worried about you. Liam had been taking it pretty bad, too." I said.
"Damn..." He said.
I don't want to leave him, so I just pressed the nurse button on one of his snazy machines.

"Yes, Harry?" Jay came in almost immediately, but stopped dead in her tracks once she noticed Louis.
"My baby!!" She exclaimed and ran over to him. "Awe, how are you feeling? Are you in pain? Are you hungry?" She blurted out inbetween sobs, holding onto Louis for dear life.

"Mum... Please." Louis said, flinching slightly.
"Sorry..." Jay said and backed up some. Her soft face now turing hard. "Don't you ever do that again! You sacred the daylights out of me! How could you! You can't let yourself get that low, Louis. I can't lose you!!" She yelled. Causing Louis' eyes to widen slightly. His mum has never yelled at him before.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.
"Please... Be more careful..." She whispered.
"Okay..."
"You need food, Harry? Want some food? Don't say no. Cause I'm getting you some anyways. You barely eat." She said and then walked off in a hurry.

"You barely eat..?" Louis repeated the words he heard his mum say.
"Well... I've just... Been depressed..." I shrugged. Tears started to run down Louis cheeks.
"I'm sorry... It's all my fault." He sobbed.
"No, Lou. No no no no no. Don't. It is not your fault. Please, don't cry. Okay?" I pleaded, cupping his face and wiping the tears away with my thumbs.

Our faces were inches apart. I could feel Louis sweet breath hit my lips, his face turning slightly red as he noticed how close we were. His sobs soon quieted down.

We just stayed there, looking into each others eyes.

His eyes are so beautiful... So blue, big, and beautiful.

Before I knew what I was doing, I started leaning in closer, him doing the same.

Soon our lips met in the middle.

-

A/N sorry, not that good. I'm getting on the bus right now.