Chapter 60

(Harry's POV)

"Lou?" I called out once I entered his home.

"In here." He called from the kitchen, I walked in and saw him sitting at the table with a cup of tea in his slightly shaky hands.

"You alright?" I asked as I sat down next to him and put my arm around him.
"Mmhm." He hummed and took a sip of his tea.
"Lou-" I was about to question him again, but my phone rang.

I huffed in annoyance but answered it without looking at the screen to see who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Where's Eleanor?" An unfamiliar voice asked me.

"Who?" 

"Don't play dumb with you, you little shit. I know your secret. So, I know it was you."

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, you wanna play this game? Well, lets hope Louis likes games too."  And with that they hung up.

What the hell?

"Who was that?" Louis asked.
"I don't know." I shrugged and looked at my recent calls to see who had called me. "Stan..." I said quietly.

"What?!" Louis asked, his voice raising a little. 

"Yeah."

"What did he want?" Oh... Um... Should I tell him..?

Of course I should...

"Okay, don't get mad." I stated.

"Uh, okay." He replied. 
"Okay, so. I was on my way home and this girl was trying to seduce me. She kept putting her hands all over me and wouldn't listen to me when I said no. I ended up getting angry and knocking her out." I took a deep breath and continued. "I found out that... The girl was your ex, Eleanor." Louis' breath hitched, but I continued. "She was trying to ruin our relationship by getting me to have sex with her or something like that. But, I wasn't having it. So... I um... Killed her..." I whispered the last part.

"Oh..." Was all Louis said.

"Yeah..." I said and nervously scratched the back of my neck. 

"Stan came over to my football practice, he um... He hurt my wrist. It's bruised now. But, other than that, nothing really happened. He just... I think he wants me to be his friend. I don't know..." Louis said.

"He hurt you?!" I screamed and gently grabbed his wrist examining the bruise that was beginning to form. "He's going to pay."

"No... No, it's okay. You don't understand. He won't stop. He's not going to stop. Once he's made up his mind, he will stop at nothing to get what he wants." Louis stated.

"And I'll stop at nothing to protect the one I love." I replied. 

He looked over at me and gave me a small smile. 
I stared into his sweet blue eyes. They looked frightened. He looks like a terrified little boy. But, he's trying to cover it up with a small smile. I pulled him into a tight hug, he was tense at first, but relaxed into my touch and wrapped his arms around my neck. 

We stayed like that for a while, until we both pulled away and locked eye contact.
He began to lean in and I did to, our lips met somewhere in the middle and started to move slowly in sync. The kiss got more heated as I felt Louis lick my bottle lip, asking for entrance which I greatly obliged to. 

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and roamed around freely before our tongues began to swirl around each other. I moaned as his he started to suck on my tongue lightly. I pulled him onto me, so he was now sitting on my waist. My hands immediately went to his bum, squeezing them roughly. Causing Louis to moan into my mouth.

His hands flew to tug onto my curls as he started grinding his hips against mine. I could feel myself begin to get hard as he continued to roughly grind against me. I broke contact with his lips, only to leave a trail of sweet kisses down his jaw and to his neck. Stopping on his sweet spot and biting it softly, he threw back his head to allow me more access and tugged on my curls more.
I began sucking lightly on his sweet skin, leaving a love bite there. 

"Louis, I'm home!" We heard his mum, Jay, say as she closed to front door. Louis and I both pulled away and looked at each other with wide eyes, before we burst out into laughter.

"What's so funny boys?" Jay asked, walking into the kitchen. She stopped once she caught sight of Louis and I. "I see." She smirked, giving us a knowing look. I looked over to Louis and saw him blushing a bright red, he was still sitting on my lap so he hid his face in my neck and sighed.

"Would you like to stay for dinner, Harry?" Jay asked, still smirking.

"I'd love to." I said, my voice slightly cracking from embarrassment.

-

I don't know what that was. Sorry, I just... I'm loopy and on my meds. I don't know xD