Chapter 58

A/N OH MY GOSH I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR ANOTHER STORY. SO I MIGHT BE ENDING THIS ONE SOON, OR AT LEAST PUT IT ON HOLD FOR A LITTLE BIT. I DON'T KNOW YET!?!?

-

(Stan's POV)

"So, when are we going to get my Louis back?" Eleanor whined.
"Our  Louis." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever." She said and flipped me off.
"Tomorrow. Okay? Louis' got Football practice tomorrow, so Harry will be at his home. Hopefully alone. I'll go to Louis' Football practice and 'surprise' him. You'll follow Harry home and try to 'seduce' him. Since you're obviously, oh so good, at doing that." I smirked. Eleanor just nodded in reply and left my flat. I went up to my room and went to bed.

Tomorrow's going to be a long day.

-

(Harry's POV)

"Morning, Boobear." I chuckled, looking at the cute half awake blue eyed boy lying next to me.
"Hi." He whispered, his eyes still closed but a smile growing on his cute pink thin lips.
"We've got to get ready for school, babe." I said, sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
"Mm." He sighed and just rolled over.

I rolled my eyes fondly at him and got out of bed to get dressed.

I walked over to my drawers that I pretty much stole from Louis and looked through them, trying to find something to wear.

I sighed and settled on wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt, ripped grey skinnies, a black vest, and my marvel shoes. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and clean my piercings. 

I looked at the clock on my phone and realized I should probably make Louis wake up now.

"Wake up, Love." I said and slightly shook him. He groaned and shoved his face in the pillow.
"Lou." I said sweetly. He didn't do anything. "Fine, no more mister nice Harry."
"WAKE UP FUCKER!" I shouted in his ear and ripped of the covers, causing him to jump up and fall onto the floor.
"God damn it, Harry!" Louis shouted and put his hand over his chest gasping for air. "You frightened me, bitch."
"Sorry." I shrugged and gave him a sly smirk. "Get ready, Love." I winked and left to go make us some breakfast.

After about twenty minutes, Louis finally came downstairs and took at seat at the table.
"Morning sunshine." I said and set a bowl of cereal down in front of him, along with some toast and orange juice.
"Morning, Haz." Louis said, rolling his eyes at me and taking a bite out of the toast.
"Did you take your pills?"

"Yes, Mother." He sighed. "Aren't you going to eat?" He asked as I sat down in front of him with no food.
"Already did." I said. He made an "O" shape with his lip and continued to eat.

After he was done eating, we made our way to school.
"Faggit." I heard someone cough.

"Excuse me?" I asked, and turned towards the noise.
"N-nothing." Someone replied, stuttering. 
"That's what I thought." I said and continued walking down the hall, Louis hand and mine entwined.

"Everyone has been scared of you, ever since you beat up that jock." Louis stated as we got to his locker.
"Good." I scoffed. Louis just rolled his eyes. 

"C'mon, let's go to class." Louis said and gave me a small peck on the lips.

-

"I'll see you after practice. Okay, babe?" Louis said, stepping back from the hug we were in.

"Mmk." I replied and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. After our kiss, I watched as he made his way into the locker room. Swaying his cute arse more than needed.

Damn, my boyfriend's got a nice bum.

I smiled at that thought at walked out of school and made my way home.

Halfway home I noticed a tall slim girl standing on the sidewalk, looking at me.
She had nice curly brown hair, flush pink cheeks, slightly chubby face, slim legs.

"Like what ya see, hun?" She asked, smirking at me.
"Well, you're not ugly." I simply replied.
"How sweet of you to say." She said fluttering he eyes and took a step closer to me. 
"Yup" I said, and tried walking around her.
"Where ya goin?" She asked.
"Home." I replied.
"Can I come?" She asked in a seductive tone, putting her hand on my chest lightly.

The fuck you doing?

"How about no?" I said and swatted her hand away.
"C'mon, I'll give you a good time." She pouted and stepped closer to me.
"I said no." I replied and tried pushing her away.

"C'mon." She whispered in a seductive tone, breathing hot air onto my neck.

Does this bitch WANT to die? 

-

(Louis' POV)

Footie practice was hell. Thank god it's over.
"See ya later, Tommo!" One of my team mates said, I waved at them and sat on the  bench next to the field to take a drink of water and catch my breath. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and took a deep breath after swallowing my water.

"Long time no see, Eh?" I heard an oddly familiar voice say. I looked up to see who it was and my eyes widened and my breath caught in my throat.

"S-stan?" I choked out.

-

A/N Hi *Evil Smirk*