Chapter 16

A/N 400 reads exactly. Siiiiccccckkkkkkkk.

-

(Harry's POV)

I woke up with a massive hangover and tired as hell. I stayed in bed for about another 5 minutes until deciding I should get up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room.
My room was an absolute disaster, goddamn. My clothes were everywhere, nothing was put away. Everything was out in the open, if my mom decided to come into my room she'd see a bloody knife and a fuvking gun laying on my floor. Oh, god. I should have been more careful. I hope that's the only mistake I made. 

I got up off my bed and picked up my room, cleaning the knife and putting it and the gun away in their secret spots. I found 200 pounds laying on my nightstand next to my phone. Huh, must have taken it from the hooker. 

I took a quick shower, I looked in the mirror and jesus. I look like hell. I have really bad dark rings around my eyes and my skin was pale as a ghost. I had a busted lip. Wait, busted lip? When did I get a busted lip? I shrugged the thought off and threw on my purple Jack Willis jumper and some ripped grey skinnies. I grabbed my phone and my bag, walked downstairs. Mum was down there eating toast and drinking coffee. She glanced up at me and said a good morning. Then she did a double take and said, "You look like shit, Harry. You alright?" 

"M'fine." I said grabbing a banana and saying goodbye before walking out the door and walking towards the school. I heard a noise and looked behind me to see Louis crossing the road to walk on the other sidewalk. Why is he walking to school? He usually picks up his "Girlfriend." Whatever. I don't care anyways. And with that thought I put in my headphones and started listening to Coldplay. 

I had gotten to school before Louis, be he soon entered the school after I did. I was met with Niall and Liam both waiting at my locker for me. 
"Jesus, you alright mate?" Liam asked giving me a concerned look. 
"M'fine. Couldn't sleep." I said, shrugging and opening my locker. Niall and Liam glanced at each other but just left it alone. 
"So.. Have you talked to Louis?" Niall asked, clearing his throat awkwardly.
"Yep, last night." I said, thinking about the argument we got into.
"Oh..?" Liam said, giving me a curious glance.
"We got into a fight. He's a dickhead." I said and walked to my 1st period without saying another word. The only good thing about 1st hour is that even though Louis is in this class. I don't have to talk to him. So, that helps a lot. 

It was soon 3rd period, and I was dreading every moment of it because Louis and I sat at the same table. I decided to break the awkward silence and asked him, "So, why did you walk to school today?"
"What's it matter to you?" He said not even looking my way. 
"I don't know, just wondering. Goddamn." I said and shifted in my seat.
"Well, if you must know. Bri didn't answer my call this morning like she usually does, so I just took it as she either didn't need a ride or wasn't coming to school. And I haven't seen her yet, so she must not be coming to school today."
"Oh." Was all I said, and that's the last time we talked all period. The bell then rang and we were off the lunch. I got my food and sat at my usual spot next to Liam and Niall. 

Louis' words still stuck in my head. Briana didn't come to school today. Weird, she hasn't missed any days of school yet. That's weird, considering I killed a hooker that reminded me of her last night. I smiled at that thought. Then a small laugh left my mouth thinking about how weird of a coincidence that was. She'll be back to school tomorrow. 

"Why are you smiling?" Niall asked.
"Just thought of something funny. No big deal." I shrugged. 
"Oh." He said, and then shoved food into his mouth. I've never seen that kid NOT eating. He always has food either in his hand or damn mouth. How can someone eat that much, but still have a skinny and in shape body. The hell?

5th period was nice, all we did was watch a movie because we had one of those lazy subs. She even let us sit wherever we wanted. I sat in the back of class and just wrote in my journal all hour and listened to music. It was nice. 

The walk home was awkward. Louis was on one sidewalk and I on the other, It kind of made me a little sad. I wish we were walking together. But, he made it pretty clear that we weren't even friends. Whatever... I like being by myself anyways. 

As I got back to my house I noticed mum was already gone to work. I sat in my room not knowing what to do, until I realized I had a bag of weed from that one night with the homeless man. And with that in mind, I made a homemade pipe, found a lighter in the kitchen that mum used to light her candles and locked the door to my room. I walked into my bathroom just to be extra careful, so the smell wouldn't linger too far into the house. I opened my bathroom window and smoked a few bowls. 

I put the stuff away, sprayed some air fresheners and even left the window open. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were bloodshot. I started giggling to myself at how curly my hair is.
"It's sooo curly!" I exclaimed and started playing with my hair for about 5 minutes. Then I left the bathroom, tripped a few times, and opened the windows in my room.
My tummy growled so I said, "Sshhh, I'll make you some nummies." And rubbed my tummy to calm it. After doing that I made my way down the kitchen. Very slowly. 

After making myself some pasta and Cookies, I laid down on the couch and just stared up at the ceiling. I feel so great. So light and free. Holy hell. This is great. Then I heard a knock at my door.
I opened it and was greeted with oh so familiar blue eyes. 

"Louis?"