Chapter 50

A/N Not supposed to be on my phone... But y'know... I'm a rebel. I'm hardcore. I'm a badass. So, I'm gonna use my phone to write you lot another chapter.

-

(Harry's POV)

We both pulled away from the kiss when we heard someone clearing their throat.

It was both of our mums standing in the room each with a plate of food and drinks in their hands.

Oh great... Our mums just saw us kiss...

"Um..." Louis said, his face turning bright red, as was mine.
"Shush. We both knew something was going on between you two." My mum said, giving us a fond smile.
"There's nothing going on between us." Louis blurted out. To say that didn't hurt my feelings was an understatement.

"Louis, don't act like that." Jay said shaking her head. "Seriously, you look at Harry like he's the only thing in this world that matters. I've never seen your eyes light up as bright as they do when you're looking at him." She said sweetly.

Louis let out a frustrated sigh. "Mum, stop." He said and rubbed his face.
"Fine. But here, you boys need to eat." Her and my mum gave us the food and drinks, then left the room.

"Nothings going on between us..?" I half whispered to myself. But, just a bit loud enough that I knew Louis could hear.
"I don't... I don't know, Harry... I guess, I'm just scared... I've never done this before. I've never even thought about being with a boy until I met you. You've changed my life drastically." He admitted.
"Don't be scared. Life is meant to take risks and try new things." I said and gave him a hopeful smile.
"You're right..." He sighed, looking down at his food and started picking at the fruit that was on his plate. He muttered something to himself, but I didn't hear it.

"So, can we give it a try..?" I whispered, breaking the silence, hope filling my voice. He looked up at me and my green eyes met his blue ones.
His blue eyes sparkled onces he realized I was staring back at him.
A small smile formed on his thin lips and he whispered, "Sure."

I wide smile broke out on my face and I looked down, biting my lip and smiling at the ground.
"You're something else, you know that, Haz?" He chuckled.
"Ya..." I said still smiling like an idiot.

-

We ate our food and just spent the rest of visiting hours talking about everything that we could possibly think of.

His mum said that they'll have to keep him one more night just to make sure everything's okay.

He fell asleep before I left, so I gave him a small kiss on the forehead and left his room with a large smile on my face.

He's finally mine.

-

A/N I got caught with my phone. So, I have to put it away now or else they'll take it away. I'm so happy I just got a warning. I'll write more when I get home(: