Chapter 4

(Harry's POV)

It's been a few days since I've last seen the blue eyed boy. Mostly because I was grounded from staying out too long and not telling mum. Whatever. 
I was a little past 2am and mum was fast asleep. However I wasn't. I was far from it. So, I decided to sneak out. I put on all black clothes, even a black beanie and jumper. The front door is way to squeaky to sneak out. So, I just decided climbing out my window would be my best option. Even though my rooms on the 2nd floor. I had bought some rope without my mum noticing. I tied one end tightly to my bed, I threw the other end out of my window. Making sure it was sturdy enough to hold my weight, I started slowing climbing down the side of the house as quietly as possible. Luckily mums room wasn't near mine. 

After I successfully climbed out the window without falling, which was surprising considering how clumsy I am. I'm not sure exactly where I'm going. But, one thing I am sure on? I need to release to need of doing something bad. It's been far too long since I've felt the great sensation of doing something reckless. 

Even sneaking out just now had my blood pumping a little, but I needed more. I started walking down the street as something caught my eye. Or should I say someone?
A man, about as tall as me, but definitely older than me. He seemed like he was dressed nice, meaning he probably had a good amount of money on him. So, I started to follow me. Quietly, staying a good distance behind him. But, just enough to make sure I didn't lose sight of him.

With my luck, he turned down a dark alley. So, I quickened my pace and caught up to him. I grabbed his shoulder pushing him hard against the wall. He left out a small deep yelp. I then quickly put my hand over his mouth to muffle his frightened sounds. Making sure he wasn't able to see my face or anything that would make me a dead give away. I threatened in the deepest and raspiest voice I could. "Give me all your damn money." I could feel his body shaking with fear as a quickly got his wallet, a shaky hand giving me all the money he had in there. I took the money. Threw him to the ground, gave him a hard kick to the stomach and ran off as fast as a could. 

Staying in the shadows and running in the opposite way from my house, just in case he was watching me or called the police. I jumped a few fences, and then soon started walking like a normal person. Checking my surrounds just to make sure to coast was clear. It was. I didn't hear any sirens or anything. I checked my phone seeing it was almost 4am now. I found a bench, sat down, and started counting the money I had just taken from the man. This man must have a good life, considering I had gotten 132 pounds from him. My pulse still racing from all the excitement, I shoved the money back into my pocket and started making me way back home.

When I got home, mum was still sleeping seeing as it was now coming to 5am. She usually wakes up around 6 to get ready for work. So, I actually got back at a decent time. I feel so great. It's been so long since I've done that. I missed the feeling. I had almost forgotten what it was like. But, I definitely will be doing it again sometime soon. But, I just need to make sure I change my route up a little. Just to make sure I don't run into the same man again. If I change my route up every time, it'll be less likely for me to get the same person again, which lowers me chances of getting caught. I was a little unsafe this time though considering I was unarmed. So, next time i'll also have to bring a weapon of some sort in case things don't really end up going my way.

That also means I'll have to wear gloves of some type in case I need to dispose of the evidence, so then if anyone ended up finding what I had gotten rid of, they wouldn't be able to trace it back to me.
I'm honestly a lot smarter than people make me out to be. 
I got caught one time. Big whoop. One time isn't nothing compared to all the other times I didn't get caught. 
I wasn't being smart at the time I got caught, so that's why I wasn't that upset getting sent away. I knew I should've been more careful with how things were going, but I wasn't. So, I accepted the punishment. And now? I know to be much safer. Jail is supposed to give you a reason to not do bad things anymore. But, for me?

It just gave me reason to be more careful and creative.