Chapter 6

(Harry's POV)

I felt the heat of the sun on my back, causing me to wake up. As I woke up I noticed I wasn't in my bed nor even in my room. I was in the living room. On the floor next to the couch to be exact. Why the hell am I on the floor? I ask myself as I was getting up, only to be greeted by the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. 

Him.

The blue eyed boy was laying on my couch, curled in a ball. Like a kitten. His lips slightly parted as his body very lightly moved up in down with each breath he took. His beautiful eye lashes resting against his skin. His soft, soft looking skin. He looks so peaceful. It actually took my breath away.
I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. 

He's actually in my house. Sleeping on my couch. Oh, what a day to be alive.  

I heard a small yawn, which caused me to be pulled out of my thoughts.
"Why are you staring at me, Harry?" He asked, rubbing his eye. His voice, Oh my hell. His morning voice is literally sex in my ears.  It's going to give me an eargasm. Wait... I am staring at him. Jesus, I probably just creeped him out.
"I uh... M'sorry." I said quickly looking away.

Smooth.

"Shit, it's almost noon. I should probably head home now.." He says standing up to stretch. Causing his shirt to go up a little, showing his lower tummy and hip bones. His stomach looked so soft. So kissable. His hip bones. I just want to hold him down by the hips and leave lovebites all over his cute tummy. I felt my skinnies I fell asleep in grow a tad bit tighter. What the hell? I looked down, only to see a small bulge forming. I got up quickly trying to hide it.
"Well, uh.. I-it was nice to meet you. I mean... Like.. Officially, since we bumped into each other that one night. And that one time I was staring at you while you were working." I face-palmed and groaned at myself. Why the hell did I just say that outloud? What is this blue eyed boy doing to me? I'm never so awkward. 

"Are you alright?" He asked giving me a confused look. 
"Just peachy, I'm sorry. I keep rambling. I just- I'll stop now. I'm sorry. Uh... Yeah. FUck I keep doing it. I'm sorry. I'll just shut up now." I said throwing my hand over my mouth to stop the word vomit. I could feel my face growing hotter by the minute. I probably looked like a mess right now. Someone please just kill me right here right now, because damn I'm making a fool out of myself. 

He chuckled and blushed slightly. He blushed? Why is HE blushing. He's not the one dying of embarrassment. 

"You're funny. Text me sometime, yeah?" He said writing his number on a piece of paper laying on the light stand next the couch, and handed it to me. "Bye, Harry." He smiled, giving me a small wave and leaving my house. 

Did he just?

Give me his number?

I looked down on the piece of paper, seeing all 7-digits with a smiley face at the end. "No fucking way." I whispered to myself.