Chapter 57

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating): I'm in so much pain ):

-

(Harry's POV)

"Okay." Louis sighed, then took a deep breath. "So... I dated this girl... Eleanor... It was pretty serious... Then on our anniversary I walked in on her and my best friend Stan having sex. I was hurt... It hurt me so much to witness that. Eleanor just gave me a smirk while Stan just shrugged his shoulders at me. Neither of them even seemed sorry. So, I just ran away. Left them. Neither of them have talked to me ever since that day." I looked at him with a slightly shocked expression.

Damn.

That's messed up.

"Eleanore texted me last night." He quietly said.
"Wait, what!?" I said.
"Yeah... She said she missed me..."
"Do you miss her?" I asked, anger boiling up inside me.
"Of course not!!!!! I have you, Harold. You're all I need." He assured me and cupped my cheek with his hand.

"Promise?" I ask.
"Pinky." He said and gave me a sweet kiss.

I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out.

Unknown Number: The plan is set.

Unknown Number: (;

"Fucking hell." I muttered under my breath.
"What's wrong?" Louis asked.
"Well... Since you told me about what happened. I guess I should tell you about what's happening to me." I sighed and Louis nodded, waiting for me to continue.

"This person has been harassing me and keeps telling me they're going to take you away from me." I said and showed him all the messages.
"That's Stans phone number!!!!" Louis gasped and turned pale.
"What??" I asked, confused
"Stan. The one who had sex with my ex Eleanor. He was my best friend." Louis said.
"Oh!" I said and remembered him telling me that.
"But, why? Why does he now have a sudden interest in me?" Louis said to himself. His skin still pale.

"I don't know, but you need to eat." I said and softy pushed him off of me so we could stand up. I pushed him off to the kitchen then remembered Liam was still here.

"Hey! Wake up." I shouted in Liam's ear. Causing him to let out a small shreik and fall off the couch.
"What the hell, Harry??" He says an stands up.
"Sorry." I shrug and walk off to the kitchen with him following behind.

-

We all ate some breakfast then got ready for school.
After we all had walked to school, the day went by smoothly.
It was now 5th period. Music class.
Louis and I walked into class and went straight to the teacher.
"Yes?" Our teacher asked.
"Louis and I were wondering if you'd let us perform our duet song..?" I asked shyly.
"Um, well... We don't have much to do today. So, sure. Why not." She said, we thanked her and then went to our seats.

After the bell rang, our teacher got the class to quiet down and then told us to do our thing.

We both went to the front of the class, did our introduction and Louis then went to go sit in front of the piano and I just stood in front of the class.

Louis hands started playing gently across the keys.

I took a deep breath and began to sing, looking at Louis the whole time.

      This is my love song to you
Let every woman know I'm yours
So you can fall asleep each night, babe
And know I'm dreaming of you more

     You're always hoping that we make it. You always want to keep my gaze.
Well you're the only one I see, love
And that's the one thing that won't change.

Louis took a shakey breath and continued the song, singing his part.

     I will never stop trying
I will never stop watching as you leave
I will never stop losing my breath
Every time I see you looking back at me
And I will never stop holding your hand
I will never stop opening your door
I will never stop choosing you babe
I will never get used to you

The rest of the song went by smoothly and my eyes never left Louis.
I've never loved anyone as much as I love him.
He's so beautiful.

I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with him.

As the class erupted in cheers, Louis stood and took a bow. But, I didn't. My eyes just didn't want to leave him.
Louis turned to look at me and once our eyes met, I quickly walked over to him and captured his lips with mine.

I could hear whistles and cat calls from most of the class, but I also heard a few negative comments and some gagging noises. But, I brushed it all off.

All I care about right now is that, damn.

I fucking love this boy.

-

A/N ahhh. I'm so sorry guys, this wasn't that good. But, my pain meds are starting to kick in. So, I'm kinda loopy. :/