Chapter 39

A/N 2.9K ASDFGHJK. My other books I've written also have gotten 1K reads now, too. Except for my new one. But, that's okay. Cause I'm just super happy people are actually reading what I'm writing. That's so cool. You guys have no idea how happy that really makes me. So cool. 

-

(Harry's POV)

After Louis and I's... "Make out session" In front of Liam and Niall. We all decided it'd be best if we stopped playing games, ordered a pizza, and decided to watch movies.

Louis and I cuddling on the couch, Liam sitting in the recliner, and Niall laying on the floor with a big bowl of popcorn in front of him.

We were watching The Strangers, Niall picked it. He loves Horror movies. Liam doesn't mind them, he finds them entertaining. Louis was terrified. I, for one, don't mind horror movies either. They're cool. Especially when there's a cute little blue-eyed boy curled up into your side. Hiding his face into your neck every time something scary happens. Which is ever 5 minutes according to Louis. He's so cute.

I saw Liam glance over at us out of the corner of my eye, just as I was looking down at Louis. He gave us a fond smile and turned back to the white wall, where the movie was being projected. 

I didn't care to glance at Liam, I just kept my gaze locked on the small frightened boy in my side.

I love him so much.

-

After the movie had ended, Liam and Niall had to go. It was getting pretty late. Louis was in the kitchen, eating some fruit and drinking water. I went to go sit next to him in the kitchen. As I sat down, my phone started to ring. I reached for it in my pocket, glanced at the screen to see who was calling, it was my mum.  I accepted the call. 

"Hi." 

"You seem as though you're in a good mood." 

"You could put it that way." I say into the phone, while turning to look at Louis. He was staring out the window, in deep thought. I wonder what he's thinking of.

"Harold?"

"Huh?"  I say, bringing my attention back to my mum.

"I said, how are you doing? Are you being good?"

"I'm doing fantastic, actually." 

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. I've got to go now. Goodnight."

"Bye." I said while quickly hanging up and setting my phone on the table. "Lou." I said, trying to get his attention.

"Louis." I said after a few moments of him not replying, waving my hand in front of his face. He blinked his eyes a few times and looked over at me. 

"Sorry, what?" 

"What's on your mind?" I asked.
"That movie..." He said, his face getting pale.
"What about the movie?" I hope he's not scared.
"What if that happens to me? What if strangers come to my house in the middle of the night and try to hurt me? I'm scared..." He whispered, looking at the floor and wrapping his arms protectively around his body. 

Damn it, Niall. Just HAD to pick a scary movie.

"Lou, you're overthinking too much. I won't let anyone hurt you." I said, and moved seats so that I was sitting in the one right next to him now.
"Promise..?" He asked, his voice slightly shaky, looking up at me with pale blue eyes.

"Pinky." I reply, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. He leaned into my touch and sighed.

"It'll be alright, it was just a movie." I assure him.

"Okay." He yawned.

"Tired?"
"Mmm." He nodded his head and rubbed his eye. 

"C'mon." I said, standing up. Pulling him along with me.

"Where?" He asked in a somewhat sleepy tone.

"To bed, silly boy." I chuckled. He giggled in response as we made our way to his room.
"Wait, I need to get changed." He said, making me stop outside his door.

Why does he always make me wait outside when he's getting dressed? Is he self conscious? I don't see why. His body is perfect.

"Okay." I replied with a small smile. He wants privacy. It's okay. I won't argue with that. He gave me a smile and walking into his room, closing the door behind him.

After a few moments he came back, opening the door to let me in.  I was already in some pajamas. So, I didn't need to get changed. We both climbed into bed, the lights off, not saying a word. Louis scooted closer to me, wrapped an arm around my waist and cuddled into my side. I wrapped my arms around him, tightly, pulling him as close as I possibly could to me.

"Harry.." Louis whispered after a few minutes.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"What are we?" 
"What do you want us to be..?" 

"I don't know... I'm confused... I've never been... or even thought about being with a guy.." He whispered, hiding his face into my side. 
"That's okay... Just know that I'll respect whatever you want to do." I assure him. Kind of scared as the where this conversation is heading.
"I just..." He trailed off.
"What?" I say, waiting for him to continue.
"I'm not good enough for you." He whispered. I barely even heard him.
"Louis, what are you talking about? You're perfect." 

"No. No. No..." He denied. "He's lying, you're worthless..." He whispered to himself. Hoping I didn't hear him, but I did. 

And that's when it hit me.  

All those times I caught him whispering to himself, he was most likely saying these types of things to himself. He takes medication. Liams words, saying Louis has a lot of issues. 

But, I don't care. I love him for him.

"You're not worthless..." I whispered, holding onto him tighter.

"You... You heard that?" Louis whispered back, embarrassed. 

"Yeah..."
"Oh my god, no. I was hoping you'd never hear something like that. I just... It's just..." 
"You can tell me... Whatever it is... I won't see you any differently... I promise you." I said, kissing his forehead.

"Well..." 

-

A/N Is Louis finally going to reveal what his "Issues" are? Dun, dun, DUN.
I feel like this chapter sucks, idk. I'm like really sick, so i'm sorry. My thinking isn't that good right now.
I'm Sorry):