Chapter 17

A/N 530 reads, that's great. Sorry it took a few days for me to update. Been busy. 

-

(Harry's POV)

"Uh, H-hi Harry..." Louis says, awkwardly staring at his feet.
"What are you doing here?" I ask after a moment of silence, still looking at Louis even though he's yet to lift his sight from his feet.
"I was... Wondering if we could maybe talk..?" Still looking at the ground.
"Why? We're not friends. Remember? You're a stranger. I don't let strangers in my home." I say, obviously still pissed about the things he said the other night. "Go to your other friends houses, go to your girlfriends house." He cringes as I say "girlfriend."

"About that.." He says, lifting his head to glance at me, then glances away just as quickly. "I, uh, I haven't talked to her since yesterday morning. I'm worried about her I guess... It's not like her to randomly just not talk to me, nor randomly not show up at school.."
"So? I don't care. What does this have to do with me?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Can you stop being a dick for a second, and just be the friend that I need?" He says, raising his voice now making eye contact with me.
"Oh, so now that you need me. I'm supposed to just drop everything and welcome you back with open arms, after how shitty you treated me?" I say.
"... well, I guess you're right... Sorry.. I'll just... Uh, go now.." As he starts to turn away, I realize that if he's actually coming to me, he really must need a friend. So, I grab his arm and pull him back. 
"Wait. Come in.." I say as I step out of the door way to let him in.
"Really..?" He says, hope lingering in his eyes.
"Course." I reply, giving him a warm smile

After he took off his shoes, I lead him over the couch and we sat in silence for what felt like hours, but in reality was only about 10 minutes. 

I clear my throat awkwardly and say, "So... Did yo-"
"I'm sorry." He says, cutting me off and hugging me tightly.
"E-excuse me?" I ask, taken off guard by his actions, but slowly wrapping my arms around him. 
"I'm sorry... For pushing you away. Pushing Niall and Liam away. I just... I don't know. I don't really know any excuse that's good enough for pushing away my best mates.." He says, pulling away from the hug. But, still keeping his arms around my neck, holding me at arms length. 
"It... It's fine. You meet new friends, got a girlfriend, became footie captain, got popular. It's alright, we understand. I-I understand.." I say, still holding onto his waist. Feeling as if I let go, he'll float away again. 
"I'm still sorry..." He says, looking down sadly.
"Hey." I say, bringing my hand under his chin to lift it slowly, so green meets blue again. "It's okay. Now. About Briana. What's troubling you?" 

"Well... Like I said, I haven't talked to her since yesterday morning... I'm worried about her.." He says, but not breaking eye contact. Okay, this worrying me now... What if... What if that really was her..?
"She'll turn up soon, don't worry." I say, giving him a reassuring smile. 
"Can-Can we hang out? Like... Right now?" He shyly asks.
"We are hanging out right now." I chuckle softly.

"Oh." He says, face growing a little red from embarrassment. 
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, getting up.

"Course, I'd love to." He says, finally looking a bit happy. 

-

We spent the night as we used to spend our nights. Watching movies until we fell sleep. Joking about stupid stuff, asking simple questions. It was nice. I missed this. I missed us.
We woke up the next more in the living room, him on the couch, me on the floor, as usual.
Mum came walking into the living room, smiling at the sight of us. "I thought I'd never see this again." She says, chuckling a little.
"Ssh, too early." I mutter sleepily. Louis not even budging. Obviously still asleep, considering I can hear his soft snores. 
"You boys better get up, you've got school. I'm off to work. Bye." She says while walking towards the door. After I hear the door shut, I force myself to sit up. 
After successfully making myself wake up, I sat on my knees and just admired Louis. He was like Sleeping Beauty. His caramel fringe sticking to his forehead. Lips slightly parted, a bit of drool at the corner of his mouth. Gross. But, there's only one thing that doesn't make this my Louis. The Louis I missed. 

He's not in his colorful clothes. He's in a black tanktop and black skinnies... This isn't my cute blue-eyed boy. I guess he was right though... People change...

His soft snores pulled me away from my thoughts, making me realize I need to wake him up so we're not late for school. 
"Louis." I say softly, shaking him a little. He just groans and turns the other way so he's now facing the couch, his back to me. 
"Louis, wake up." I say, slightly laughing.
"M'no." He say's half asleep. "Sleepy." God, he's so cute.
"Louis, we've got school." I say, smiling at him.
"Ssh." He says, swinging his arm at me. 

"Oh, so that's how you wanna be?" I say, smirking to myself. I got up, walked to the kitchen and got a bowl of very ice cold water. I walked back over to Louis and said. "This is your last chance. Better wake up." He groaned, but still not opening his eyes. So, I poured the water on his head. Causing his eyes to open wide. He ended up rolling off the couch with a small screech. 
"WHAT THE HELL?" He says, wiping his face. 
"You didn't wanna wake up." I say giving him an innocent smile and walked back to the kitchen to out the bowl back. "Come on now, you can borrow some of my clothes if you'd like." I say, walking back into the living room.

"Fine." He says, getting off the floor and following me upstairs.