Chapter 9

Leidi

Thor and I lazed around in his chamber. Empty boxes of poptarts littered the floor. Thor was on his bed, his feet on the floor. I was on the floor, holding my stomach. "I think we overdid it on the poptarts," Thor says. "You think?" I say sarcastically.

I groan and roll onto my side, curling up. I swallow the barf in my throat, but it keeps coming back up. I run to Thor's bathroom and call out, "Sorry, Thor." "For what," he says just before I throw up. "Oh," he says, "that's fine."

I pass out on his bathroom floor.

____________________________________

I don't know how long I've been out, but I wake to Loki gently shaking me. "Leidi? Are you alright? Please awaken," he says. My eyes flutter open and I groan, turning to face him.

"Loki?" I groan. "Leidi? Are you okay?" He says, concern in his voice. "Mmhm," I mumble. I sit up slowly, Loki supporting me. He helps me stand and Thor is still holding his stomach on his bed.

"Wake up you oaf," Loki shakes Thor. "What?" Thor says, propping himself on his elbow. "You were in the Thorsleep," Loki say. I giggle and Thor frowns. "Brother, there is no Thorsleep," he says. Loki and I laugh. "Get up, you troll," Loki says pulling him up.

Then he hits him on the back of the head, "Why'd you have to eat so many?" Thor and I whine in unison, "Because they're so good!" "You're both children," he says, "now come on. We must deal with Amora." "Oh, that's what we were forgetting," Thor says. "That's what you were forgetting," I say.

"You're a twit," Loki said. Thor shakes his head and laughed.

____________________________________

Loki

I enter Amora's chamber. "Ah, so you've finally come to me," she's sprawled shamelessly on her bed, rose petals littered the space around her. She was wearing one of her extremely small dresses.

"I want you to let me live in peace," I says simply. "What happened to us? Surely you remember our time together," she coos. "There never was an us," I spit, "only your delusions."

"You don't mean that," she says getting up and approaching me, "what's to stop me from coming near you? You can just leave her. Just as you did Sigyn. Angrboda. And Glut." She leans close to my face.

Just then, Odin walks in with Thor and Leidi. "She's the one who pulled the dress stunt," Thor said, pointing to Amora, "And she wrote the note." "Amora!" Odin walks up to her and she immediately steps back. Leidi runs into my arms.

"That will be enough. I give you shelter and food. I put up with your shameless attire. And you go after a man who is to be a father?" Odin yells at her, "guards, take her to the dungeon. And get her some clothes."

Leidi looks like she's about to interject. I cover her mouth and try to pull her out of the room. I finally get her with Thor's help. "I think you can't see anyone punished can you?" Thor says, "She deserves it. She truly does. And it'd be better for her to wear clothing for once."

"That is true," I chuckle, "Amora deserves this sort of thing, Leidi. Do not interfere."  "But I-" she begins. "Are you going to release all of the prisoners?" Thor says, "Don't answer that."

She pouts. A sly grin creeps across Thor's face. "Oh no, brother has your look, Loki," she says. "Yes, dear. We should run. It's not very good," I say, pulling her away from Thor. We take off running down the hall and Thor pursues us.