Chapter 19

The following chapter may contain strong sexuality. You've been warned.

Leidi

I lie next to Loki as Kalea sleeps in her own room. I wanted her to sleep with us, but the queen insisted. Loki has one arm bent behind his head, and his other arm is over his chest.

I roll over to face him, "Loki?" "Yes?" He replies, mocking my tone. "Do you remember the first night I slept with you?" "You mean when you said you weren't ready?" I wince at the reminder.

I nod, and then realize he can't see it, "Yes. Loki, I'm ready now." I put my hand over his. Loki looks at me with an eyebrow raised. I sit up, ashamed of my stupid request. Of course he wouldn't want to now. I had already blew my chance. "If you want," I add.

Loki sits up next to me, and presses his lips against mine, "It would be my honor Leidi." He grins mischevously.

(*throws a used condom at you* SMUT!!!!!)

Loki pins me down on the mattress, as if he'd been waiting to do that for quite a while. He reaches for the hem of my nightgown and pulls it up and over my head, exposing my skin to the cool air.

He presses open mouthed kisses to my neck. I run my hands through his hair as he sits up and pulls off his tunic, tossing it on the floor with my nightgown. His hands wander my back before they unhook he clip of my brassiere.

He runs his hands over my breast before attacking the skin with his lips, nipping at the sensitive skin. I claw at his back and let out a soft moan. I've done this many times before, but never enjoyed it. He lay his weight between my legs and rocked his hips. I whimpered loudly as he sat up and removed his leather trousers. He proceeded to remove my panties.

He slipped two fingers inside of me, and I moaned lustfully, "Loki..." I fumble with the hem of his own undergarments before he removes them, revealing himself to me. And his size. I see why he's called a frost giant.

He pauses at the entrance of my sex and he looks at me, as if to ask for permission. I wrap my arms around his neck and he enters me. The pain radiates through my lower body, and he holds still for a minute before thrusting gently. He throws his head back and groans.

The pain soon gives way to pure pleasure and his thrusts become faster. "Loki! Ah, Loki," I whimper loudly. "What was that? Say my name again," he coos thrusting harder. "Loki!" I moan loudly.

"Leidi, you don't know how long I've waited for this," he groans. And then I climaxed. I covered him with my essence and he filled me with his own semen. He pulled out of me and rolled over next to me, breathing heavily.

(*backs into closet* smut over. Back to the batcave)

We were both covered in a thin film of sweat and Loki pulled me in his arms roughly and ran his hands over my back.

I drifted into and exhausted sleep.

Srry the chapter is kind of short, but they needed to fondue at some point. And I have to go to school in a while so updates might be slow.

-Liesmith