Chapter 9 3/3

Part 3
Kuri smiles sticking her fork into the salad and taking a bite happily. She chews it up as Mangey eyes her, "Hold up. If that's where humans come from then where did mystical creatures like me and whatever bit Onami come from?"
Kuri looks up, "That's easy they come from more than one angel pairing up. Angel's hearts are big and unlike humans they aren't greedy or jealous creatures. We can love more than one person at a time and form a sort of love triangle. Of course angels originated from humans and the first angels came from Angel Master Amber so the set up is rare. We can still get broken hearts and we still feel pain but we aren't hurt as easily by our emotions."
"That must have been a messed up love triangle then." Runa groans.
Mangey laughs, "There coulda been one happy threesome!"
Kuri shakes her head, "No. Angel souls are pure and while we're not perfect we're free of sexual interest. Although we still used to be humans so arousal and dirty thoughts still exist and it's not impossible for us to have sexual partners."
Runa frowns.
'Guess it didn't turn out that way for us, huh?' Onami murmurs.
Runa does not respond, but ends up ripping a part of her steak off and shoving it in her mouth. "Well that sounds all hunky dory, but then why are Onami and I technically the same person? If that is the case, then why don't all mythical beings have a split personality? On top of that, Onami wasn't even born a werewolf." Runa states.
Kuri looks at her, "You must have been intended to be twins. That happens sometimes but most people with split personalities end up with their other half being suicidal and so they don't last long. It's extremely rare but happens."
Runa tilts her head. "I'm not suicidal. I know for a fact Onami isn't."
"I said /most./ You're even more rare. Now I'm bipolar. Not just bipolar but rapid cycle bipolar. That means I'm one and three quarters of a soul. The fourth quarter of a soul is what makes up the human-like sentient features that make it its own person. I have three other personalities. One is my manic hyper mode. The second is manic rage. And the third is depressive low. My manic modes are my special weapons but they can be awfully dangerous. I go nuts and could hurt someone with no control. Then I come out of it with no memory of it happening."
Runa blinks. Onami feels bad. "And here I go talking about my silly problems." Runa murmurs quietly to herself, eating more of the steak.
Kani smiles eating his shrimp, "Does anyone wanna try my shrimp?"
Runa looks over at him and holds out her hand. "Gimme." She says.
Kani hands him one, "Here! Wanna try it with some of the special sauce?"
"Special sauce, eh? Sure." Runa shrugs.
The boy slides the container to the werewolf and smiles.
Kuri grins at him, "You're so sweet, Kani. Welcome to our weird family I guess."
Runa dips the shrimp in the sauce and eats it. "I'm normal, I don't know what you're talkin' about. Mangey, on the other hand, you may wanna watch her." Runa murmurs with a grin, chuckling.
Kuri chuckles, "Yeah right! Those of us who aren't mystical beings are either weird or wacky but we're all still immortal!"
"Nope. I'm still normal." Runa smirks, finishing her steak.
Liz sighs, "You were talking about using Kid's head as a volleyball earlier. That's not exactly normal."
Patty giggles, "And you're a werewolf with two people inside you!"
"Dude, you just made it sound like I'm pregnant..." Runa mutters.
Kid covers his mouth with a napkin as he wipes his lips and snickers.
Runa shoots a glare at him. "But other than that, I'm normal. You guys are the screws in a bucket of bolts."
Kuri sighs and looks at her bowl of salad, "Yeah. I guess that's why finding love still won't be an option for me.."
Everyone but Kani freezes and looks up at her as she picks up her drink and sips at the straw again.
"Please tell me someone didn't actually tell you something like that..." Kid says desperately worried.
The angel smiles a bit, "The doctors literally diagnosed me as insane. They said I'd never find love when that was partially the most important thing to me. I gave up on it so falling for someone isn't easy..."
"Think of it this way." Runa shrugs. "You're likely to be more loved than I am. You've got weirdos that care about you here. I, honestly, don't really care about anything anymore. But I know Onami cares." Runa states, in an odd attempt to keep the angel happy.
Kuri smiles again and looks back up at them, "Yeah that's right." Her eyes dart to Kid and focus for a moment before looking back down at her blue drink, "You're all too kind..."
"I can be mean if you want." Runa shrugs.
"No thanks. If you're mean to her- er... Mean to any of us, I might kick you out a window." Kid says eying her closely as he sips his drink again.
"Nah. Onami wouldn't let me anyway." Runa stands up.
"You heading to the bathroom? Take me with you. Liquids go right through me." Kuri says scooting out of the booth after her.
"Liquids." Runa grins pervertedly, and heads to the bathroom.
Mangey follows, "Sticky liquids. Lol. I have to piss too."
The angel sighs, "You just don't know when to stop being perverted do you?"
"Maybe that's one of the ingredients in Kid's drink. Gives it more flavor~" Runa laughs and frolics into the bathroom like a maniac.
Kid overhears them and stares at his drink, "..........." He pushes it away and looks away silently but pulls it back to him nonchalantly and takes another sip.
Liz stares at her drink half in disbelief, "These things are addictive."
Runa frolics into a random stall, not even checking if anyone is in there and a woman shrieks as the stall door is kicked open. Kuri pulls the werewolf back out, redirecting her to a free one, "Sorry about her!"
The woman throws a roll of toilet paper at Runa, which hits her in the head. "Sheesh. Some people just don't like company." Runa groans before walking into the free stall.
Kani smiles, "Can we go to the bathroom too, papa?"
Kid looks at the boy, "I don't think I'll ever get used to being called that... But sure.." He gets up and helps the small child out of his seat and walks to the bathroom with him.
Liz looks at her sister, "Hey I have to go too. Can you stay here until we get back?"
"Okie doky!" The younger sister puts a hand in the air.
Runa walks out of the stalls before the others to wash her hands, when she encounters the lady who she barged in on. The lady glares at her, and she smirks. "How you doin', honey?" She purrs, getting closer to her. The lady is disgusted and slaps her.
"You sick freak!" The lady says. Runa freezes up.
'Runa? Runa?!' Onami quivers.
Kuri walks out and looks at the werewolf, "Hey you okay? Don't freak out because of stupid people. They're just insecure. They wouldn't know flattery if it punched them in the nose."
Runa blinks. "Hm." She grabs the woman by her shirt as she goes to leave, spins her around and socks her in the face, earning her a bloody nose. "Yeah, I guess your right." Runa admits and lets go of the woman, who runs out screaming and holding her nose.
Kid freezes, watching the woman run. He curses under his breath and sighs as Kani walks out of the bathroom holding his hand, "Why is that lady screaming, papa?"
"Again, I'll never get used to you calling me that. And as for the young woman, I'm afraid I have an idea as to who caused her fright."
Kuri fixes herself in the mirror before walking out where the reapers grabs her by the shoulders and stares her in the face, "Uh hi."
"You are so symmetrical you make my heart stop when I look at you."
The angel frowns, "Stop complimenting me..."
Runa rolls her eyes, wiping the blood from her hand. "And I thought Onami was insecure." She puts an arm around Kuri's shoulders. "Listen girly, I'll never hear the end of it from Onami if I just sit around and let you mope. You take a compliment as a freaking insult. Where as I take an insult as a compliment. Whoever the frick told you that you aren't at least mildly attractive should have their dick sawed off and shoved onto a painfully small orifice. I can do that for you if you want." Runa says.
Kuri rolls her eyes, "Countless people told me I was unattractive. Multiple people."
Kid frowns, "But... That can't be right..."
"I've also been called stupid and worthless and an imbecile who couldn't do something right to save her life. And I guess that's just part of why I'm dead now."
"Then I'm gonna have to saw off a lot of dicks and vags." Runa says. "Despite all your dumb morals, you aren't the most annoying person I've ever known. More like the fourth." Runa shrugs, trying to be helpful.
The angel regains a small smile, "That might be the second nicest compliment I've ever gotten."
Kid crosses his arms and gains an annoyed look with a raised brow.
"It was the second nicest because I wrap all of yours into one."
"And here goes the gibbering of the SECOND most annoying person I know." She smirks at Kid.
The reaper narrows his eyes, "Don't make me start."
Liz walks out and grabs him by the hair on the nape of his neck, "Let's go, buddy. No one wants to hear a lecture." She drags him away as he flails.
"Liz let me go!! That hurts! Stop pulling me by the hair you'll mess it up!!"
Mangey chuckles, "Ha! She got him by the handle."
Runa laughs.
Kuri smiles and walks back over to their table sliding back into her seat to finish her drink, "So, you guys wanna go for a walk in the forest or browse the shops?"
Kid stirs his with the straw, "The forest sounds nice.."
Runa grows a lazy smile and blushes. "Forest..."
Mangey grins, "Wow. Even Runa has a tree fetish."
Runa chuckles. "Yeah. It's interesting how that happened."