Chapter 16

The angel master sighs, "I was meaning to say this later but... Kuri... A long time ago, the Angel Duke, Hermes and I created you. Instead of sending you to earth, you were going to be the next angel master. But before you were formed into shape, you were mistaken for one of the souls that were to be taken to earth. I've watched you from Angel's Domain from the day you were born but when all of those horrid things were happening, we couldn't do a thing. We can't be around humans because our power emits and shakes the air of the human realm. Our power is why you have most of a second soul inside of you and why you went insane."
Kuri looks up almost shocked, "So.... My insanity.... All that... Was caused by....."
"Yes. It was us who made you what you were." Amber sighs.
The young angel looks at her feet, "So... My golden soul...."
"Yes. Normal angels have silver souls."
"But my wings are. They're so small in comparison to yours and they're not golden." Kuri stretches her wings around to look at their white feathers.
Runa listens to every detail in this conversation, 'Heheh. After Hane, you're next. That would be more than enough to finish the transformation.' she hisses, obviously making sure Onami does not hear. Onami glitches out as Runa speaks, this time she has a disturbing smile on her face and her black eyes stare at Kuri, which seemingly goes unnoticed. Seemingly.
A silver staff, with featureless figure of a female angel on the end and golden wings materializes and lands in her hands. She raises it over Kuri's head and taps her forehead with it. The young angel's hair falls from its ponytail and lays smoothly like silk around her shoulders where it curls up as blue tips. Her sweater and jeans turn into a long blue dress that has the same sweater collar and long sleeves. Her wings turn golden, the feathers growing longer and wider into Full Vane until the wing tips touch the floor.
"Oooh!! Pretty!" Patty coos.
Kid blinks and walks around her to view the front of her, "Still so..... Symmetrically beautiful..."
Kuri looks up at him and smiles skittishly, "Heheh... Oh sh-shut up.."
Amber nods, "An angel master can control their age and exist for a long time without reincarnation. Also, there's someone I wanted you to meet."
"Is it the potato lord?!" Onami shouts excitedly, hopping, and obviously out of her glitch.
Amber chuckles, "No, Onami. It's not the potato lord." She lifts her wrist to show a bracelet like Kuri's necklace. She pulls out the bubble wand and blows a bubble, putting her hands on it. A figure grows inside the bubble being a stocky male with bulky yet orderly build. He has short silver hair, green eyes and wears a golden uniform almost like an army general. He carries a shorter golden staff to match his wings which has a winding silver looping around the center and small white wings at the top. The bubble grows in size as the male becomes life size, flying in place inside of the bubble which pops, and he leaves the it, having been teleported there as he lands on his chest, skidding on the smooth floor.
He stands and looks around, dusting himself off, "Amber, didn't I tell you to ask before teleporting me?" He asks turning to look at them, "Visitors?" He eyes them before his green orbs land on Kuri and he walks over quickly, wide eyed.
"This is the Angel Duke Hermes." Amber says gesturing to him.
Hermes stops before Kuri who has to bend her neck uncomfortably to look up at the duke, "You.... Is it really...."
Onami, watching this, is disappointed that he is not the Potato Lord who told her he would be summoned from his underwater toothpick castle in the Sahara one day to turn everyone into polka dot tigers that she would lead into battle against the intergalactic race of butterflies bent on taking over the fast food marketing chain. "Aw..." she says sadly, sinking into her coat like a turtle.
The duke puts a hand on Kuri's shoulder, "So you're finally here. I finally get to see the one we worked so hard to create."
The young female nods and blinks up at him, "You're one of my guardian angels."
"You could say that but we're supposed to be your parents. Of course we can't really say that because of the turn of events that led to your birth. I honestly have to say, the human woman did a nice job in creating your form. I couldn't have thought of a better one. The blue in your hair makes it even better." Hermes says smiling. His eyes shift to Kid and his smile drops, "And who is this?" He says in a now fatherly tone, "Just a friend, I hope."
Kuri scratches the back of her head, "Yes of course. Just a friend."
Onami looks at him. "Do you know the Potato Lord? Has he mentioned anything about his summoning?" she asks.
Hermes looks at her, "No. Sorry." He shrugs.
Onami frowns. "THE UNIVERSE HAS LIED TO ME!!!!!" Onami screams before turning to Kuri. "THE UNIVERSE LIED TO YOU TOO!!!" Onami then points to Mangey. "AND YOU!" then Kid. "AND YOU!" Onami sits down. "The universe lied to all of us." she looks so genuinely depressed, then springs up again. "But that's okay! He'll come! One day, you'll see... YOU'LL ALL SEE!" she screeches before becoming calm again.
Kuri looks at the sword, "...... Okay yeah that's enough soda for you..."
Amber sighs, "I'm sorry to say this but I don't want Kuri to be in danger like that again. She won't be kept in Angel's Domain since she still earned the right to live on earth."
Kid looks at her, "We'll still see her. Right?" His tone almost sounds relative to that of a harsh yet desperate plea.
Hermes only catches the harsh part and his feathers rise as he leans forward with a low growl, "She'll be moved to a garden in Virginia. And you might be able to see her if you carry a nicer tone." He says almost gritting his teeth.
"Does the garden have lobsters?" Onami asks, now walking in a circle around them and glitches once.
Amber eyes her as she glitches and raises a brow before smiling again, "It has plenty of pets and quite the few guests. There are dogs, cats and even a ferret."
Kuri looks at her, "Is there a chihuahua??"
The angel master nods, "Yes. There's also your family."
"Oh, family? That's funny, because I remember my family! Yeah, the first time I changed into a werewolf, my mom shot me. But that was okay! Because she didn't know it was me at at the time. I remember my oldest sister too. She was scared of Runa. Runa then lit the house on fire after Hane got to her, so we had to move." Onami explains.
They all stare at her for a moment.
"Well then...." Kuri derps, "Hmm..."
//SGW: running out of ideas. Time skip.//