S C R E W E D

GLENN CALLS US ALL OVER after Rick leaves and starts planning how to fortify this prison against the Woodbury people

GLENN CALLS US ALL OVER after Rick leaves and starts planning how to fortify this prison against the Woodbury people. He takes some chalk and draws a rough layout of the prison. "You said you found Tyreese's group here? We secured this." He asks us, pointing at a part of the map.

"He thought he came through here." Carl points.

"That means there's another breach. Okay, the whole front of the prison is insecure. If walkers just stroll in then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men." Glenn says.

"Why are we so sure he's gonna attack, anyway? Maybe you scared him off..." Beth mumbles. That seems very unlikely. From what I've heard he seems power hungry, and power hungry people don't give up easily. I don't think he's gonna be the exception.

"He had fish tanks full of heads." The unnamed woman says. "Walkers and humans. Trophies. He's coming." Okay, power hungry and crazy.

"We should hit them now. He won't be expecting it. We'll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head." Glenn says, sounding a bit delusional.

"We're not assassins." Carol disagrees with him.

"You know where his apartment is? You and I can end this tonight. I'll do it myself." The woman nods slightly, making Glenn finally back away. I don't know what happened when they were there, but Glenn really hates him. It wasn't him who hit Glenn, it was Merle, so maybe he did something to Maggie... She doesn't seem injured though.

"Last time, he didn't know you were coming and look what happened. You were almost killed, Daryl was captured, and you and Maggie were almost executed." Hershel reminds him.

Glenn moves towards him furiously. "You can't stop me."

"Rick would never allow this."

"Do you really think he's in any position to make that choice?" Glenn asks and Carl stiffens beside me. I shuffle closer to him as Glenn basically insults his father.

"Think this through clearly. T-Dog lost his life here, Lori, too. The men that were here. It isn't worth anymore killing. What are we waiting for? If he's on his way, then we should be out of here by now." Hershel explains. Go back out? We just got here. I don't wanna lose the prison.

"And go where?" Glenn questions.

"We were in the road all winter." Hershel proposes.

"Back when you had two legs and we didn't have a baby crying for walkers every four hours." Glenn doesn't seem like he's gonna change his mind.

"We can't stay here."

"We can't run." Maggie walks away, glaring at Glenn as he talks. His own glare seems to falter as he sees her. "Okay, we'll stay put. We're gonna defend this place. We're making a stand. You two are gonna come with me down to the tombs. We need to find the breach." He gestures for Carl and I and we nod.