N E G A N

PLEASE READ THE AN AT THE BOTTOM, IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

✖✖✖✖

RICK BOLTS INTO THE HOUSE, yelling for us to come downstairs. We both rush out of the room, the only thing on my mind before we reach him being Glenn. Did something happen while they were out there? Are they back? Are they hurt? My worry only increases when Rick talks, though my mind isn't on Glenn anymore. "There's something wrong with Maggie. With the baby." Rick explains, starting to grab a bag. "We're taking her to Hilltop. Get some supplies." He orders, my eyes wide as I nod.

"Go to the armory, I have to see Maggie." I tell Carl, a worried frown on his face.

"Case-" I shake my head.

"Go! We don't have time to waste." I say. By the end of the sentence I'm already out the door, running to my house. Aaron and Enid are there, holding her up. Maggie's got tears running down her face as she clutches her stomach. I rush to her, noticing how pale she looks. "We need to get her to the RV." I say. They nod, and I help Enid and him basically carry her outside and into the vehicle. I turn to Enid. "Carl's in the armory getting guns, go help." I order, not even waiting to see her nod before I run out again.

I decide to go to the infirmary. It's both weird and sad not seeing Denise inside, but that's not really where my mind is right now. Instead, I beeline for the pill cabinet, cursing to myself when I notice it's locked. I look around, before sighing and getting my gun out. I wrap a washcloth around my hand so the shards won't cut it open and hit the glass with the back of the gun. I take a few steps back, shielding my face as shards falls around me. None of them hit me, thankfully, and I grab a bag, dumping any pill bottle I see inside. We'll see if any of them can help later, maybe with the pain.

I rush back out, giving Sasha the bag as she starts loading the bags onto the RV. I see Carl open up a bag with guns and hand some around, and I walk up to him. "No." He says, making me frown.

"What? What are you doing? Where's Enid?" I ask, looking around, not seeing the brunette anywhere.

"I convinced her not to come, and you're not coming either." He says, making my eyes widen. I chuckle bitterly as I look at him. "We might run into the Saviors. I'm not letting them anywhere near you, especially not after what they did to you." He asks, me not even trying to hide the anger from my face.

"I have to be there for Mag-" He cuts me off, glaring.

"They kidnapped you! They beat you, I am not letting you anywhere out of this place. How can you even want to go after that?!" He asks, incredulously, my anger only growing as I look at him.

"It's because of what they did that I want to be there. I wasn't lying when I said I want them all dead. But that is still not the point. The point is to get Maggie to Hilltop. This isn't about us, this isn't about me at all. This is about Maggie and her baby." He goes to cut me off, but I don't let him. "No, listen! Glenn isn't here! I am going to Hilltop. I wasn't asking for permission. Now, let me inside." I order. He looks me in the eye for a moment, me matching his glare, before he steps aside, handing me another gun and letting me in.