!!!

LIKE REAL PEOPLE DO IS NOW ONE YEAR OLD!!

well, i started it a year ago today, i didn't post it a year ago today, but still. i just wanted to say thank you so, so much. this is the proudest i have ever been of a fanfic of mine and the biggest one of them has gotten, too. over nine thousand views. over seven hundred votes, and a hundred comments. when you look at fanfics with nearly a million views and thousands of votes, mine is still a lil' tiny fella, but i'm so in love with it.

i started casey's story because i had binged 5 seasons of the walking dead in 10 days and i was feeling serious withdrawls. i had been thinking of an idea for a carl fanfic for a while, and i knew i didn't want her to just be some random girl that wandered into the prison. i wanted her there from the beginning. but to do so she had to be someone's family and there are already so many daryl's daughter/niece (or hershel's daughter) carl stories that i felt i couldn't really give any new input to it.

so, at four in the morning when i couldn't sleep, i was racking my brain for characters that could be her family. and out of my mind i thought of edwin jenner. i'm pretty sure there isn't another- or at least i've never seen- fanfic with this premise, so i jumped right into it.

i'd never actually fallen in love with one of my fanfics, but casey is honestly the first character i've had that feels developed and fleshed out. she feels like an actual person to me, i don't think of her as one of my characters. i think of casey abigail jenner as a friend. and i can only hope that the people who read this do too.

this is the first fanfic i'm actually 100% proud of.

i don't know if any of you actually care that much, but i just really wanted to thank you for all the views, and votes, and comments, and support. thank you for helping me grow as a writer. thank you for making me happier. thank you.

i will be posting those one-shots soon, and as stated before i'll be writing season seven in this book.

goodbye,
-angryfeminist