My First YouTube Video

AMBER'S POV

I was so nervous when I turned on my camera to make a video for the first time. I kept it sweet and simple with a quick 'Getting to Know Me' video where I stated random information about myself for example:

-I was born in London.

-My mum died and my dad left so I live alone

-I am 21 years old

-I have a husky puppy called Marley

Before I knew it the views went from 10 to 100 and now to 500k. But that wasn't all, the subscribers went up and up all the way up to 5.5 million. I met some amazing people along the way including my best friend Kim, she wasn't famous on YouTube but she was a friend of a friend and now she's my best friend and we live together. It's great living with Kim we stay up late watching Disney films singing along to the songs eating popcorn!

Kim's absolutely obsessed with Joe Sugg, she's seen all of his videos more than once. It was an average day in the Kamber household I made breakfast while Kim watched Netflix. I was excited for the mail to come today I was expecting a letter inviting me to a YouTuber event. I've never been able to go to one because of my mums death I could never bring myself to go without breaking down. I've been through a lot the past couple of months and I had no one there for me until Kim came along.

I was so excited for the YouTuber event because THE JOE SUGG would be there, I would get to meet him in the flesh. I find him so gorgeous and I bet he's even better in person.

The letter came.

=======================================================================

(A few days later)

I was packing up for VidCon. I had already packed my makeup and hair accessories but I needed to put together outfits for each day. I had put together a floral dress, a silver necklace with a heart and some gladiator sandals. 'Aww!' Kim walked in 'thats such an adorable outfit! Could I put together the rest of the outfits you need?' Oh yes, Kim wants to be a designer when she's finished University.

'Of course you can! You put together such amazing outfits' I replied. I was dreading the flight to VidCon because I have a phobia of flying and Kim couldn't come with me. I went to the park to clear my head to stop me from panicking about the flight.