Date Night

AMBER'S POV

He took me to the most romantic restaurant ever, it had twinkling fairy lights and candles on the table. I finally realized just how much I actually wanted to spend the rest of my life with this man. From watching his videos with Kim in my room to meeting him at the airport, now I couldn't imagine my life without him in it and its crazy to think that! We ordered a lovely pasta dish and a couples ice cream for dessert basically it was a huge bowl full of white vanilla ice cream which is my favorite and it had a massive cookie to share and pieces of candy mixed in. I never wanted this night to end and I certainly didn't want anything to go wrong. After the meal was finished Joe took me to a small beach just down the road and we walked hand in hand down the beach until he stopped, picked me up and gave me a sweet and tender kiss. Finally he spoke, 'I've been meaning to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?'

'Hmm.. let me think' I joked 'of course silly!' I laughed and then I decided to sneak behind him while he was vlogging and tickle him which resulted in him chasing me trying to get me back. It was really hard for me to run with a crutch obviously so he caught up to me easily and swooped me off my feet to carry me back to the car. By the time we got back to my house it was 10:30pm so I asked Joe if he wanted to stay for the night and he said yes, because both of us were on a hype we decided to make some popcorn and watch Netflix with a few lagers. 

=====================================================================================

It was now 1:30 and we were both really drunk, Joe started serenading Hero by Enrique Iglesias to me and I went bright red and laughed at him. It was such a funny night. He decided to act like a Hero and carry me to bed but to do so he dressed in a superman onesie and called me his damsel in distress which I found really cute. He safely carried me to bed and went to get changed in the bathroom as I got changed in the bedroom, we both brushed our teeth and even though Joe was drunk he still had me in mind, 'hey baby, if you don't want me to sleep in your room after what happened with Mike I can always crash on the sofa' my heart melted at how cute he was when he said this. But I trusted him and I knew that he wasn't like that so I replied, 'No baby, I want a snuggle buddy' I winked at him as we both climbed into bed and I felt so safe in his arms like nothing could touch me if I had him with me. I never wanted to lose these moments I wanted them to last. I couldn't believe that I could now call him my Joe Sugg.

=====================================================================================

(The Next Day)

I woke up before Joe so I grabbed my crutches and went to make us both a full English breakfast, after Joe's sweet gesture I wanted to do something for him. I still couldn't drive so we didn't have mushrooms with the Full English but that was alright by the time it was ready Joe was already in the living room waiting. We both ate our breakfast and got ready for the day, Joe needed to go to his flat to get his post and to get some clothes because I wanted him to stop with me again so I didn't feel alone. After that we were planning on recording a video for YouTube and maybe going on a mini second date to the cinema. We finally got back to my house after going to Joe's and started to record it was my video first I was so excited to be joined by Joe for the video. 'Hello everyone and today I have someone very special here to record with me today the one and only Joseph Sugg. Now on today's video we are going to play innuendo bingo so without further a do we will start', we put some water in our mouths and pressed play on the playlist. Joe was cheating by pulling funny faces too so I spat my water out almost instantly. It was such a funny video to film and afterwards we were absolutely drenched. After we were dry we filmed a baking challenge for Joe's channel where we made some shortbread biscuits in advance and then tried to decorate them the best and the fans would vote.

I had fun filming the videos but now it was time for the cinema, the only thing that was on at the time was Frozen so we watched it and Joe said that he hated it. I loved it so we had a massive joking debate on why it was a good/bad film. We got back to my house and I saw that I had an e-mail from Kim which was strange because 1) she never e-mails 2) I hadn't heard from her in weeks it was like we had fallen out and I had no idea why. The e-mail was as follows:

Kim: Hi don't know if you remember me? Probably not too busy getting all cozy with Joe Sugg. You know what don't bother trying to sweet talk me round you know that I liked him first. I watched his videos long before you did. If he took one look at me he wouldn't even care about you anymore. I think it's really mean what you did to Sam she was a great girl you know. You don't care about anyone's feelings but your own. I don't even know why I was friends with you in the first place, I could have all the friends in the world. You haven't even bothered contacting me while I've been away, whats up made some new friends have you? You are a nasty piece of work and I never want to talk to you again. Get lost and leave the apartment. Move in with Joe I'm sure that would be lovely for you. 

Bye Forever,

KIM 

What the heck was all that about? I couldn't quite put my finger on it all I knew was that I had lost my best friend, my house and now I was crying and not even Joe could cheer me up tonight. I was walking to my room using my crutch when my leg just gave way and I fell down the stairs with a crash. I was in the house alone because Joe had gone to get food and my phone was the other side of the room. I tried to lift up but I just kept falling down recently I had been getting the feeling back in my legs ever so slightly but now I couldn't feel anything from my neck down. I was really scared and screaming out in pain I was pretty sure that I had broken something from the fall. I was lying on the ground for 45 minutes to an hour before Joe walked through the door. As soon as he saw me he dropped the bags and ran over to me cradling me like a baby. He managed to calm me down and ran to get my wheelchair because I clearly couldn't use my crutches now. Turns out I only sprained my arm but it could have been a lot worse.