Meet & Greets

AMBER'S POV

I left Joe's room because I had a meet and greet in a few hours, I went into my room and re-did my makeup after crying. I got out my vlogging camera and started to vlog because I hadn't in a while 'Hello everyone, so I'm going to head to my first meet and greet in a couple of hours and I couldn't be more excited. I've just spent the day chilling out watching Disney movies with Joe Sugg. We are now good friends and are planning a day trip to Disney Land in Florida. I have to get heading to VidCon now see you guys later! I will try to vlog as much as I can when I get there.' I turned off my camera and went to VidCon. 

As soon as I got in to VidCon I was greeted by fans and took photos and answered a few questions. I was about to start walking around when I was tapped on the shoulder so I turned around and standing there was a hefty bloke, 'Come on we haven't got all day, we better get you backstage in the green room to meet fellow YouTubers' 

'Erm.. Okay' I said, he walked me to the green room where I saw Tyler Oakley, Zoella and Alfie. In an instant they all rushed over to greet me and I couldn't believe how nice everyone was, Zoe pulled me to one side to have a one to one conversation with me, 'Hey, Amber isn't it? Joe has spoken about you, so whats the gossip between you pair?' I was shocked, Joe had spoken about me.. What did he say? 'W-w-we're just good friends' I stuttered still trying to grasp the fact that Joe had spoken about me to other people. 'Sure' she laughed, 'if that's what you two are going around saying I will keep your secret' What secret? I had all these questions whirring around in my head. I tried to focus on the meet and greet 'Amber!' the hefty bloke shouted. It was time. I was led to a seat in the corner of VidCon where already there was a long queue of fans screaming once they saw me. I took my seat and called for the first fan, it was a young girl who looked about 12 years old 'hello..' she said nervously she had long blonde hair and looked so scared. 'It's okay lovely, I don't bite would you like to take a picture?'

'Yes please' she said half excited, half scared. I took her camera and we took a couple of selfies on the first one we were both smiling and on the second we were both pulling a funny face. 'Amber, I made you this. I hope you like it!' she said with a huge grin on her face I took the gift bag from her and inside was a beautiful handmade chevron friendship bracelet. 'Thank you' I said 'I will wear this and remember that this was the first gift I ever got from a fan' I hugged her goodbye and went on to the next fan and the next...

=====================================================================================I got through the meet and greet really fast and managed to see everyone who queued. I was heading outside when a familiar figure greeted me. It was Joe. 'Hello love' he said cheerfully, 'How'd the first meet and greet go?'

'It was fantastic!' I said happily.

'Good, do you have anything planned for later?'

'No?' I said confused.

'Good because I'm taking you out for dinner I have something I need to get off my chest!' 

I was quite worried about what he had to say to me, I started getting really scared and worried. I rushed to my room and had a shower then put on my floral dress, nude high heels and silver necklace. I had a golden eye shadow on with a small cat eye for the eyeliner and some nude/caramel lipstick. I was unsure about what to do with my hair so I put it in a small fishtail plait and put it on the side (on the shoulder part). I had butterflies in my stomach for some reason, before I knew it there was a knock at the door..

Time to go...