What will she say...

JOE'S POV

I knocked on the door and she instantly opened the door and she looked stunning standing there with a floral dress and her makeup looked perfect, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Wait till she sees what I've got planned for her tonight! I made her close her eyes as I led her through the lobby and out of the entrance 'Open' I said and she did, I had booked a limo so that we could ride in style. I saw her face light up and it made her look even more beautiful than she did before which was almost impossible. 'Where are we going?' she asked, I tapped my nose so she knew that I wasn't going to tell her. We were driving for a while and for the entire journey I couldn't stop thinking about her and how she could react to what I was going to tell her.. I started to worry.

I didn't have time to worry much though because we had arrived at Nandos which was both of our favorite restaurants. 'Aww Joseph this is amazing' she said grabbing me into a hug, the hug lasted so long and it would have lasted longer if we hadn't been asked to order. We both ordered the same main course, we were talking until it came out and I found out that she is allergic to wasp and bee stings and that she hadn't had much luck in relationships hence why she wasn't in one.

Once we had finished the main course we both ordered dessert and I decided to tell her what I needed to tell her. 'Look, Amber I need to tell you something...' She looked into my eyes as I said this but she looked as scared as ever which made me debate whether to tell her or not then I realized that I was just starring at her weirdly. 'Hello, Joe?' 

'Oh sorry, I must have zoned out'

'What did you need to tell me?' she asked worried.

'Its just that I..-' I said stuttering

'Joe, you're scaring me'

'Look I'm just going to say it, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on and I was hoping you feel the same way so that we could-'

Tears started to form in her eyes and she got up and ran out of Nandos as soon as possible. I put some money on the table and ran after her tears forming in my eyes but when I got outside she was no where to be seen. At this point I sunk to the ground and just cried.

AMBER'S POV

'Look I'm just going to say it, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on and I was hoping you feel the same way so that we could-' 

  I didn't know how to react so I got up and ran away as quick as possible I don't know why but tears started to form in my eyes. After everything I had told him about my love life he just blurted out that he liked me. I didn't know where to run so I just carried on running and running at this point the tears were falling faster and faster, I thought he was my friend, I thought I could trust him. PING!! I looked down at my phone to see that I had a text from Joe:

Joe: I'm so sorry listen call me so we can talk and sort this out :(

I didn't reply I was so hurt, I was still running. All I remember is running across a road and then BANG!!

JOE'S POV

I heard a bang in the distance and all this fear came over me, I ran to where I thought the sound was to see a silver car with a girl wearing a floral dress on the floor in front of it. Amber! I ran over to her and she didn't seem to be breathing, OMG! OMG! I grabbed her head and placed it on my lap crying. The driver came out of the car and appeared to be in shock, 'I-I didn't see her, sh-she came out of no where, is she-'

'Dead?' I said angrily. I knew it wasn't his fault but at this point I frankly didn't care. I dialed 999 'Ambulance please. Its my... friend she was hit by a car she doesn't seem to be br-br-breathing' I started to sob and I couldn't stop. This was all my fault. I grabbed her phone to see if she had her parents number so I could call them and I saw my text open. OMG, she must have been looking at it when she cross the road this was all my fault. I looked through her contacts and could see a number for her mum or dad. Strange.

The ambulance arrived and I went with her. Was she going to pull through?