The Flight to VidCon

I decided to vlog while at VidCon to give me something to do, 'Hey Guys! I'm so excited to be heading to VidCon this year. I'm just about to get onto the flight and then I will be off. My meet & greets will be Monday - 1pm and Friday - 3pm I'm hoping to meet as many of you guys as possible because if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be able to go today! All of your support is so amazing and I am forever grateful - 

OMG! Guys I've just spotted none other than THE JOE SUGG! I think he's getting on the same flight as me.. Major fangirl right now.

'Excuse me love?' someone was speaking to me and I clicked out of my trance.

'Erm.. S-sorry... I was.. just-'

'Are you alright?' 

'OMG, you're Joe Sugg! As in THE JOE SUGG?' He was starring at me blankly and I felt so embarrassed.. Did I really just act like that?! I quickly grabbed my suitcase and rushed to the plane.

JOE'S POV

I was waiting in the terminal for them to announce the boarding of my flight when I saw someone with a camera out starring at me. In order to pass the time I decided to go over and say hello. 'Excuse me love?' I said in my usual cheery voice.

'Erm.. S-sorry... I was.. just-' Oh god, I hope I didn't scare her I did just go up to her out of the blue..

'Are you alright?'

'OMG, you're Joe Sugg! As in THE JOE SUGG?' when she looked at me she was so beautiful and I was lost for words. Oh god Joe, pull it together. She seemed to rush off and board the plane. I must have made her feel so awkward.. GOD JOE YOU'RE SUCH A DICK!

I boarded the plane and found my seat, I don't believe it I was sat next to her, the mystery girl. 'Erm, hello I'm sorry about before if i startled you.'

'It's alright, it was me acting weird. I'm sorry' her voice sounded even softer than I remembered.

Oh god, I've done it again gone in to speechless mode. I sat down and pulled out my vlogging camera as I did this she also pulled out hers. 'You vlog too?' I asked questioningly. 

'Yeah, I said I'd vlog the whole trip. Its my first time going to VidCon so I'm really excited'

I ended up not vlogging a thing instead me and her spoke the entire trip.

'Amber' She said.

'What?' I replied confused

'My names Amber, it's lovely meeting you Joe!'

We ended up exchanging numbers so we could meet up while in America and get to know each other more. 

Finally after an 8 hour flight we landed.