The decision...

AMBER'S POV

It was going around in my head all night and I couldn't sleep, of course Joe was fast asleep so I snuck out of the bedroom and went in the living room part of the hotel. I felt terrible, I was drained of energy but couldn't sleep all that happened when I went bed was that I tossed and turned the entire time before starting to panic about this baby. I turned on the TV but every channel that I turned to had either a baby or a pregnant woman which made me panic more. I had to think about all of my choices in this dilemma, I could either keep the baby, get it adopted or abort it. The more I thought about it the more I didn't want to abort it. I am completely against abortion so that was out of the question but I didn't want to give birth, it would be painful and I wasn't ready yet I am only 20 years old way to young to have a baby.

I sank to the floor and just cried quietly so I didn't wake Joe up because it would upset him to see me crying. I couldn't cry any quieter now because I was so upset so I left the room, I didn't know where to go.. Do I stay in the lobby on the sofas or do I leave the entire hotel and go for a walk. I was in my pajamas and to be frank I didn't really care I just wanted to wake up next to Joe and for all of this to be a dream. I was such a mess right now so I rushed to the bar in the hotel and ordered a drink. I knew that drinking would be bad for the baby but I couldn't handle the stress so all I wanted to do was to drink and have a good time. I was still drinking at 4am despite the bartender telling me to go to my room because I've had enough to drink. I started sobbing and I looked a right state sitting on the bar stool with a drink in one hand and my head in the other. 

Someone sounded really angry behind me so I turned around and told them to shut up but to my surprise this person was Joe. 'What the hell are you doing?!' he shouted.

'Just leave me alone' I replied he looked hurt and you could see that he was really concerned about me. 'Fine.' He said by now he was crying his eyes out and walked back to our room. I now felt really guilty, I didn't want him to get hurt I loved him he was my Fiancee..

JOE'S POV

I rushed back to the hotel room crying my eyes out I felt stupid, I actually wanted this baby and she was risking killing it by getting pissed. I loved her and all that but right now I hated her. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing my clothes, we had 2 more days left in Paris but I could deal with seeing her right now I just wanted to go home and get away from her. I called Jim not expecting him to pick up, 'Hello?' Jim said.

'H-hi mate' I cried.

'Whoa whats up with you?' He replied concerned.

'Just meet me at London airport in 2 hours I need to stay with you for a while..'

'Okay mate see you soon'

I finished packing up and walked to the lobby Amber was still there drinking, she didn't even notice me walking away. I got in a taxi and made my way to the airport, during the flight I couldn't stop thinking about her. I decided to text her:

Me: When you read this I will be back in London. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and please sober up :(

That was all that I put I didn't want to put love you so she felt like she had done nothing wrong. I wanted her to know. As soon as the plane landed I got to the terminal and there was Jim waiting for me, he rushed over and hugged me. We made it back to Jim's house and I told him everything and he felt really sympathetic. I had to think if I felt like me and Amber could work it out or if it was best to go our separate ways. I cried...

AMBER'S POV

It was terrible when I got back to the room and Joe wasn't there. It was even worse when I saw that his clothes and suitcase were gone. This is what I didn't want to happen.. I grabbed my phone to text him, only to see that he had already texted me the minute I read it I cried.. What had I done? I was such an idiot it was clear that he wanted this baby.. PING!! I looked at my phone where I saw that I had a text from an unknown number:

Them: Ha! This is working out perfectly. Joe has told me everything and guess what, he's already moving on he's forgotten all about you. You might have a bun in the oven but he loves me not you! The longer you're in France, the closer we are getting. Smoochy Smoochy enjoy your trip bitch.

Me: Who is this leave me alone. 

I had to get back whoever this was clearly after my Joe. If I could call him that now, I text Joe:

Me: Joe, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to it just happened. Please don't leave me for someone else I love you so so much please I'm on my way back to London now. I'm on the flight where are you?x

Joe: I'm at Jim's but I don't know if I can talk to you right now I'm sorry I'm a little bit tide up at the moment..

Me: Oh alright.. :(

PING!! Another text:

Them: Ha! Try to sweet talk Joe around. Don't bother I'm making him laugh as we speak!

The minute we landed I rushed to Jim's house and knocked on the door, Jim answered and invited me in he told me where Joe was so I went to the spare bedroom but when I walked in he was with Sam.. Kissing Sam. 'Whats going on..' I cried.

'It's not what it looks like..' he replied. I couldn't take this I ran downstairs and Jim asked where I was going. 'He's a little preoccupied' I cried and I left. I made it back to our apartment and locked the door I didn't want to see anyone at the moment.