A little bit of Sunshine

AMBER'S POV

We went out and brought a baby car seat so that Lily could come home with us I was so excited. We added the car seat to the car and Joe drove us to the hospital where Lily was discharged. Joe drove us to Zoe's house and I was very confused, 'Why are we here?' I asked.

'Zoe wanted to see Lily' he replied with a huge grin on his face which was understandable giving that he now had his little girl home. When Joe walked through the door it was pitch black, 'are you sure she knew we were coming?' I asked puzzled. The lights flickered on.

'SURPRISE!' tears started to form in my eyes this was such a lovely thing for everyone to do. Everyone was there, Zoe, Alfie, Louise, Darcy, Joey, Tyler, Jim, Tanya, Caspar, Marcus and Naomi. Joe took Lily from me and snuggled her, he looked like a natural daddy and I knew that he would be so great with her. I walked over to introduce myself to Darcy, she was so cute and instantly seemed to like me because she ran to me for a hug. 'She must love you' Louise laughed, 'normally she takes a long time to warm up to people' before I could say another word to Louise, Zoe ran up to me and gave me a hug she seemed so happy. 'I can't believe I'm an Auntie' she squealed.

'I can't believe I'm a mum' I replied

'A good one at that!' she laughed. 'I'm so glad Joe met you' and with that she left and went to take Lily of Joe. 'AMBER!' someone playfully shouted, I turned around and there was Caspar he gave me a hug and asked how I was feeling. 'I'm feeling great' although I didn't feel like I was being truthful, he hugged me again and went to talk to Joe. I snuck outside for a little while everyone was talking to each other. I was starring up at the stars when someone come up behind me and grabbed my waist. I turned around and Joe was there, 'everything alright m'love?' he said, God he could read me like a book... 'I-I'm fine' I said but my voice was shaky.

'You don't have to lie to me you know' he said and pulled me closer for a hug.

'What if I'm no good at it Joe?'

'No good at what?'

'Being a mother, you're a natural but as for me-' He cut in.

'You will be perfect I know you will' after he said this I felt a lot better and kissed him, which of course he returned, the kiss became more passionate and I held on to his neck as he held my lower back just above my bum. I pulled away and we looked up at the stars together while lying on the grass when we saw in the distance fireworks going off. This was perfect but I was so tired and I ended up falling asleep on Joe.

JOE'S POV

I was starring up at the sky when I heard a soft snoring coming from Amber, she looked so perfect. I took a section of hair off her face and kissed her on the forehead. 'Joe, Amber you're missing the-' Zoe came out and saw a sleeping Amber, 'never mind, how long has she been asleep for?' she asked.

'not that long but she hasn't been sleeping well so I don't want to wake her' I replied.

'You two are just perfect, how about to sleep here tonight, you can borrow some of Alfie's clothes and Amber can borrow some of mine.'

'What about Lily?'

'Don't worry I brought a crib a while ago for the Auntie and Niece sleepovers' Classic Zoe. 

'Alright, thanks' I replied and she went back inside. By 10pm the party had died down and only Tyler, Tanya, Jim and of course Zoe and Alfie were left at Zoe's so I picked Amber up and carried her to the room that I stay in when I'm at Zoe's. I tucked her in and walked to join the rest of them. Lily was asleep in Zoe's arms so I took her off Zoe and took her to the crib in the spare room. My two girls were so cute when they slept. I kissed Lily on the forehead and walked back downstairs, I grabbed a beer from the fridge and watched a film with the rest of the clan. By 1am everyone had left and Zoe had gone to bed. It was just me and Alfie but Alfie was drunk so I told him to go to bed. Shortly afterwards I followed.

============================================================================

(3am)

I woke up to the sound of a screaming baby, I best get used to this. Amber was still asleep surprisingly, I picked Lily up and walked to get her a bottle and when I had fed her I took her outside in the back garden making sure that she was wrapped up so she still felt warm. I looked into her sleepy eyes. She had my eyes but apart from that she looked like a spit image of Amber. Once Lily had drifted off to sleep I took her back to the crib and went back to bed. I fell asleep instantly.

AMBER'S POV

I woke up feeling really refreshed in the morning, Lily was asleep and so was Joe. He looked so cute when he was asleep. It was now 7am and I decided to make Joe breakfast in bed, I made him pancakes with bacon and made him a strawberry and banana smoothie. I woke him up and gave it to him then went back downstairs. I realized that I needed to film a video for today so I nipped to lush and brought a lot of the bath bombs for me and Zoe to thank her for allowing us to stay over and for everything that she had done for us. I was going to ask her to do a first impressions and a review of the products she said yes so we set up the cameras and recorded. I uploaded and put out a tweet and instantly I had lots of positive feedback and people asking about Lily. I replied to a few people saying that she was fine and tweeted a picture of her out @AmberSmith: @Joe_Sugg and I are so proud to show you our little bundle of joy introducing Lily Sugg. Such proud parents. Thank you for all of the support. We love you all!

I got into Joe's car and went back to London to get dressed I wanted to go to the gym. I arrived back after a long drive and got changed into my gym clothes. When I got to the gym I started to exercise like crazy. I ended up being there for 2 hours and when I looked at my phone I saw that I had 6 missed calls from Joe, I forgot to tell him that I was going to the gym. I called him back:

Joe: Where have you been I've been so worried...

Amber: Sorry I thought I left a note but I must have forgotten I came back to London to get my gym clothes. I needed to hit the gym.

Joe: Okay, we will head back to London now I'm sure Zoe will bring us home. Love you.

Amber: Love you too.