Trip to France -The City of Love!

(A couple of months later)

I finally got the feeling back in my legs it was a long journey of physio and falls but I managed to do it in the end. Its my birthday tomorrow and Joe said he had something amazing planned. I was so excited, me and Kim still aren't talking and she decided to stay in Canada so I could still live in the house but now I had a lodger, Joe Sugg had moved in. My house was bigger than his so he decided to move in with me instead of the other way around. Also to add to the great news I had just hit 8 million YouTube subscribers which is incredible. The only sad news that I have to add is that it would be a year for my mum next week but Joe promised to stick by me through it because he didn't want me to go to my sad place again. 

Despite everything going well for me and Joe, we haven't managed to have sex yet because I don't feel ready after what happened. Whenever I get close to the moment I get scared and either cry or panic, I even saw a Councillor about it but I had to stop going after my mum died because I couldn't face up to going. Joe had just walked in the front door after going to see Caspar, he rushed up to me spun me around and kissed me then said, 'baby, pack a bag get your passport because we are going to Paris. Happy birthday Princess!' I was so happy that I kept kissing him. God he was so sweet and funny and not to mention romantic. I went to my room packed a suitcase and got my passport and vlogging camera! By this time all of the fans knew we were dating and our ship name was Jamber I started my vlog now so I remembered to do it, 'Hello everyone so as you all know it is my birthday tomorrow and Joe has just surprised me by saying that we are going to Paris! I'm so excited because I've never been. I will definitely vlog this trip for you all and I can't wait to meet any French fans, Bonjour to you all.' 

We boarded the flight and I snuggled up to Joe for the entire trip I vlogged a little bit of the trip just showing the view from the window and Joe messing around. Once we had landed it was straight off to the hotel to book in and go to sleep ready for day one of Paris! 

=====================================================================================

(The next day)

Joe had arranged for us to go to Disneyland Paris because I was unable to go the Florida one after the accident so I dressed in my Mickey mouse top and a pair of shorts with minimal makeup on. We got into a taxi and headed towards Disneyland, as we got closer you could see the castle and I got very excited. We got out of the taxi and had our picture taken outside of the castle. Then we headed towards space mountain but Joe was petrified because he hated roller-coasters but he was fine once I held his hand. I vlogged for a little bit before we got food and went in the souvenirs shops where we both brought silly hats, this day was going perfectly.

Joe brought me a Donald Duck teddy and I brought him a Pluto one. We went on every ride which Joe didn't enjoy the most but I just laughed at the pictures because he was pulling a funny face on all of them. We took lots of romantic photos. On one I kissed his cheek, on another we were both just kissing and on another he was looking at me like Flynn Rider did to Rapunzel without her knowing. He was just perfect. 'Happy birthday beautiful' he said. When we got back to the hotel at 5:30 to 6pm Joe said he had to nip out to get me a card so I ordered room service and by the time Joe got back, room service came. I opened the card and on it was my favorite picture of Joe and I and inside it said:

To my sweet Amber ,

Before I met you I knew there was something missing in my life, it turns out you were the thing that I was missing. Looking back I don't know how I survived before I knew you. I know that you are the one now. I'm not a great believer in love at first sight but I was proved wrong that very first time I laid my eyes on you. I wasn't suppose to be sat next to you on the flight but I exchanged my first-class ticket to an economy one just so that I could get to know you more. I should have told you straight away how I felt about you. We have come through several obstacles along the way but we don't let that come between us. I love you very, very much.

Love you always,

Joe xxxxxx

My eyes started to fill with happy tears and after dinner was finished Joe went to have a shower so I decided to surprise him for when he came out, I took off my t-shirt that I had been wearing all day and removed my bra. Then I removed my shorts and knickers so that I was fully naked I went to the hook on the door to get my dressing gown then waited till Joe was finished in the shower. Joe walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his bottom half and can I just say he looked amazing. I walked over to him and passionately kissed him then I pulled away and undid the dressing gown rope to reveal my naked body underneath. Joe looked stunned at the stunt that I had just pulled, 'OMG! you look amazing baby!' He said then undid his towel to reveal his naked self underneath. He began kissing my neck as I played with his hair. He then pulled the covers over us both and whispered the words to Heaven (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOVNtrVWLnA - link to the song) as we made sweet love. I love this man and all his tender, soft and loving ways.