Not such a fun day

AMBER'S POV

We headed to Costa Coffee firstly and Joe insisted that he would pay for everything but I made him let me pay for cakes. I had a Strawberries and Cream Creamy Cooler with a carrot cake and Joe just had a cappuccino with a caramel shortbread. We sat down and I started the conversation, 'So, what room are you staying at?'

'261'

'Thats not far from mine!' I said enthusiastically

'I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are those on your arm?' he asked. I looked down and dread wiped across my face. I went bright red trying to hide my arm from sight. 'Its alright if you don't want to tell me you know?' he said smiling.

'Th-the-they are... my scars. You see I went through a tough time a few months ago and I couldn't cope. It was the only way I could-' I stopped talking as tears streamed down my face.

'Hey, its okay' Joe put his chair next to mine and was now hugging me. I felt safe in his arms for some strange reason I dug my face into his chest sobbing. 'Please, don't cry I didn't mean for you to cry. Stop, you don't want your tiara to fall princess.' Did Joe Sugg just call me princess? OMG!

'Look, Amber how about we just head back to my room and chill while watching Netflix?' (Joe brought his xbox with him and the hotel had Wi-Fi). We reached Joe's room and he let me pick what we would watch. I decided that we would watch Beauty and The Beast and when the song tale as old as time came on Joe grabbed me and decided to dance around the room with me. It cheered me up and we sang to all of the songs until I fell asleep.

JOE'S POV

I looked to see if Amber was alright and if she had cheered up any but to my surprise she was asleep and let me tell you she looked perfect when she was sound asleep. I placed her under the covers of my bed and kissed her on the forehead and left the room, I wanted to buy her some flowers and something nice to eat for when she woke up. It took me an hour to gather all of the stuff that I wanted to get and I made my way back to my room. When I got there Amber was still sound asleep so I put the room service order in, pepperoni pizza, and put the flowers in some water and woke her up. 'Hello sleeping beauty, I have a surprise for you.'

'What is it?' she asked still sleepy

'Open your eyes' she slowly opened her eyes and saw the flowers that I got her, some baby pink roses.

'AWW! Joesph you're such a good friend!' She shouted. I was happy that she was happy but I was also sad that she didn't kiss me or anything, but who am I trying to kid we only met yesterday obviously she isn't going to kiss me just like that. She sort of friend-zoned me..