Home

JOE'S POV

I woke up the next day with an amazing girl in my arms, I loved her to pieces and I can't believe how many times I could have lost her. The police called me last night to tell me that they couldn't find the attacker which upset me a little but I had Amber so she was all that I needed. I snuck off while she was asleep to go and buy her a gift, I brought her a customized teddy with a saying of my choice on it and then I brought a balloon with a customized saying on it. I'm not going to tell you what they said you will find out later! I rushed back home and placed the balloon in the living room with the bear next to it. I then hid several cameras around the living room and hit so I could see as well. 

A few minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, 'Joe?' Amber shouted, 'Joe?!' she shouted again. She reached the bottom of the stairs and saw the teddy bear and balloon she walked over to them and tears come to her eyes. She read the balloon first, 'To my sweet angel I love you more than anything P.T.O - on the reverse side it read be my girlfriend again?' she began to cry and picked up the bear. Written on the bear was 'squeeze me' she squeezed the bear and then a recording of me singing You and I by One Direction, she began to cry and shout out yes. I snuck out behind he and picked her up she jumped slightly and then kissed me. I put her down and ran to one of the camera's 'Guys, she said Yes!' and i showed her where all the hidden cameras were and she just laughed. I uploaded it to YouTube and put out a tweet saying that I was doing another video to make up for not doing Sugg Sunday yesterday. I asked Amber to be in a video with me. We went on omegle to meet everyone with the interest Jamber.

We clicked to go on video chat with someone. We heard a scream from the speakers and said hi 'OMG, I love you both you are so amazing!' 

'Aw thank you' I said, 'We love you too'

Amber added, 'And you are going to be in Joe's video how about that?' She started to cry happy tears which made me smile 'Goodbye m'lovely'

We got 15 minutes of footage and then filmed for Amber's channel, she wanted to put makeup on, 'Oh god not this again first Zoe now you. Save me' I laughed and we recorded the footage for her channel I'm not going to lie she was good at doing makeup. It was Playlist tomorrow and I was buzzing, Amber went to pack while I spent time with Lily. We were lying on the sofa when my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.

AMBER'S POV

'Hello everybody! Now this is going to be the first Vlog of my new Vlogging channel so I am currently packing my suitcase for playlist live and I am so excited. Of course as usual Joe is leaving his packing till last minute. Classic Sugg. Joe is currently spending some time with Lily because she can't come with us obviously so she is going to stay with Daddy Sugg or should I say Grandaddy Sugg for a week. I'm just about to go down stairs because I need to buy a couple of things before playlist live.' I walked down the stairs and saw Joe on the sofa. 'Okay everyone so I've come downstairs and look at Joe and Lily on the sofa' I turned the vlog to face them, Joe was holding Lily and they were both fast asleep. 'So it looks like I'm going out on my own then.' I walked out of the house and went to my car. I time hopped the vlog so that I was at the shops. 'I'm now at ASDA about to buy some things for playlist live' firstly I go to the swimwear aisle I brought myself a black and white frilly spotted bikini because Joe wanted to go to a water park while we were there. 'This is crazy, I was here doing my shopping when my lovely viewers came over. Say hi to the camera everyone' I took photos with the girls and they left. I had finished shopping for playlist and was on my way back home.

By the time I got back home Joe had been woken up by Lily and was putting her in her high chair for her food. 'I got great footage of you for my Vlog!' I joked Joe just laughed with me. 'After the messy Lily has finished her lunch we are going to take her to Daddy Sugg's house so that he can look after her while we are at playlist.' I time skipped the vlog so we were in the car. I turned on my camera and recorded me and Joe singing to Don't Stop Believing. We got to Bath and said goodbye to Lily. We were on the way back so I got my vlogging camera out again, 'we are currently on the way back from taking Lily and I am going to end the vlog here as it is now midnight and we have to be up at 3am because the plane leaves at 4. See you guys tomorrow! BYE!' 

'You're a good vlogger you know?' Joe said. He was only driving with one hand so I held my hand on top of his other one. We finally got home and had about 3 hours sleep before we got sorted and ready for the airport it is going to be a hectic day and I had to edit my yesterdays vlog. 'Hello guys' I said to my camera, 'it is currently 3:15 and we are about to head to the airport, the taxi is here now so I'm going to go now for a little while see you soon' I grabbed my suitcase and Joe grabbed his and we put them in the boot. We arrived at the airport at 3:45. 'I'm back guys and look who has joined us' I turned the camera around to everyone, Jim, Tanya, Zoe, Alfie, Louise, Marcus and Naomi. 'We are meeting up with Tyler Oakley later but we are at London Airport so obviously he will be at the LA airport. We are going to go onto the plane now see you soon!' I stopped vlogging and sat down in my seat next to Joe and near to Zalfie next to them was Louise and Janya was in front of us. Narcus was a few rows behind us sadly because they were a laugh too. The plane had a movie screen where we could watch a selection of movies, 'What's it gonna be then baby?' Joe asked.

'Hmm...' i said 'I know FROZEN!' Joe gave his jokey sad face and Zoe heard and together we started to sing Let It Go to Joe which he totally enjoyed (sarcasm).