Why?...

I woke up the next day with a hangover and lying on the floor. I shouted Joe's name but then remembered what had happened. How could he do that to me? I had about 10 texts from Joe when I looked at my phone but I didn't reply to any of them. I got dressed because we needed some groceries, I opened the door and lying at my feet was Joe he was asleep so I stepped over him and headed to the shops I didn't want the drama right now. I certainly didn't need it, even when I was mad at him I couldn't get over how cute he looked while sleeping. When I got back Joe was still asleep, he had beer cans all around him. I dragged him into the apartment and put a pillow under his head, he was sleeping on the floor. I then got a blanket and put it over him. 'What did you do Joe Sugg?' I said to myself. I went into the kitchen and made us both a drink of coffee. I was still mad at him but that didn't change how much I loved him. I left his coffee cooling and went to Jim's to get his suitcase it was time we sorted this out. I put his dirty clothes from his suitcase in the wash and woke him up so that he could drink his drink. We sat in silence for a while before I decided to speak, 'Look, what I did was unacceptable but what you did hurt me on a whole new level. Seeing you there kissing...' I had to stop because I started to cry. 'I didn't want her to kiss me-' 

'but you didn't exactly pull her away did you' I broke in. 'I want us to get past this. Okay? Lets forget all about this and move on I love my Joe Sugg'. I grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him closer to me. We passionately kissed.

==================================================================================

(A few months later)

I was now 8 months pregnant and about the size of a beach ball. Joe couldn't be more helpful he would help me up the stairs when I had back ache. He even gave me massages. We decided to keep the baby and now I couldn't wait to meet our little angel. We weren't sure of the gender because we didn't want to find out. 'Baby' a small voice whispered.

'Yes darling?' I replied

'I love you, can I feel the baby please?'

'Of course you can!' he placed his hands on my belly and suddenly called out.

'OMG! I feel them kicking. Not long now till you will be in our arms' he had a huge grin on his face. 

'We need to record a YouTube video' I said.

'alright' so we both walked to the room and sat on the bed. We recorded for my channel first. 

'Hello everyone! Not long now before baby Sugg gets here and we are both very excited! So we asked you guys for questions using the #Jamber and these were some chosen by Mr Sugg himself. Question one, what are you planning on calling you're baby?'

'Now we don't know the gender just yet but if it's a girl I want to call her Lily' Joe said.

'And if it's a boy I want to call him Oscar.' I said. 'Next question. When are you guys planning on tying the knot?'

'We aren't too sure just yet but we will let you know!' Joe said again he seemed like an enthusiastic child which was really cute. We finished answering our questions and were setting up to film for Joe's channel when I felt the need to wee except from I couldn't hold it in. I screamed really loudly, 'JOE I THINK THE BABY IS COMING' I panicked it was early by 3 weeks this isn't right Joe carried me to the car and drove us to the hospital we rushed to the reception where they took us into a room and told me that I was definitely starting labour. Joe was clutching a hold of my hand and was whispering in my ear that everything was going to be okay. The doctor came in to start the pushing process and after 14 hours in labour the head started to show. 'Baby you're doing perfect I can see the head' Joe said. Tears started to form in my eyes and finally the baby was here. 'Whats going on?' I cried 'when can I see her?' Joe looked sad at this point and I feared for the worst..

'There is some complications with the breathing, they are taking it to ICU' Joe said. The doctor then walked in.. 'It's a baby girl.' he said.

'Lily Sugg' Joe said. We still weren't sure if she was going to pull through but something told me that she was a fighter, she did have me and Joe for parents. I hugged Joe and said, 'Baby, everything's going to be alright, she's a fighter.' I seemed to be holding it together but Joe just cried on my shoulder for a while before saying 'you're right, she is a fighter just like her mummy.' I kissed him tenderly and got in a wheelchair because we were able to see her now and Joe wheeled me to her. When we got in I broke down she had all types of tubes attached to her..

Why?...