Goodbye...

AMBER'S POV

I walked in to a sleeping Lily and kissed her. I whispered to her, 'Mummy loves you very, very much but she has to leave you. Daddy will look after you and someday when you are older you will understand why Mummy had to go. I'm so sorry that I won't be there for your Prom or your wedding day but daddy will be there and he will be so proud of you' a single tear drop fell down my cheek. I picked her up and cradled her, 'this will be your last hug with mummy, please don't forget me and look after your daddy for me, I do love him you know and hopefully he will understand why I had to do this. I love you Lily Sugg and I always will do. One day we will meet again and I will see you again' 

GRAHAM'S POV

I overheard Amber talking to Lily and I was worried I called Joe but got no answer and after about 4 attempts he picked up, 'Dad?'

'Joe, come home to London quick I just heard Amber talking to Lily saying that she was never going to see her again and saying that she has to go. It sounded like she was going to kill herself' I said quickly.

'Don't let her leave-'

'She already did I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen to me and she just walked out' Joe hung up and I felt a sickly feeling in my stomach.

(A few hours later)

JOE'S POV

I ran into the apartment where she should be, I ran upstairs to the bedroom and she wasn't there. I saw a body lying lifeless on the floor in the bathroom. I ran in and sank to the floor Amber was lying on the ground and she was so cold, I cradled her when I saw that she was holding something. A letter on it wrote:

Dear Joe,

I'm sorry. Look after my little girl.

Love,

Amber xx

I grabbed my phone and called for an ambulance, next to her I saw a bottle of pills with the cap off and a bottle of alcohol smashed over the floor. I knew that she had tried to kill herself, I wouldn't let her go. The ambulance arrived and I went with them to the hospital. All of them had a worried face on them. We arrived at the hospital but I wasn't allowed in the room but I could see through the window. They got out the shock machine and shocked her several times but she didn't respond. Now they were giving her CPR but she still didn't respond. 'Please baby.. Please..don't leave me' the doctor shook his head and they covered up her body with a sheet I screamed 'NO!' she was gone. She can't be gone. PING!! I looked at my phone:

Derek: Hey, it's Derek! Amber told me to message you at precisely 4am telling you that she was sorry and that she had to do this because she was pregnant from the rape...

Joe: She's dead.

I couldn't believe it she killed herself because she became pregnant from the rape. I called Zoe explaining what had happened and I just broke down.

(A week or two later)

It was the day of the funeral and I brought Lily to say her goodbye's, she wasn't sure what was going on. She had said her first word 'mummy' I wasn't sure how I would explain to her that mummy was gone never to return. The funeral was just how she would have wanted, I made them play all of her favorite songs including the YouTube Boyband because she listened to that on repeat. When I saw her she looked just like she was sleeping, she was so peaceful looking. She was wearing the same outfit as she was when we had our first date and around her neck hung the J necklace. I couldn't help but cry. I loved her and I would never get to say it to her again, never get to hug her again, never get to see her pretty eyes again and worst of all I never got to marry her and it was slowly killing me.

(15 years later)

Lily looked so pretty it was her Prom day, she looked exactly like Amber which hurt like hell. 'Your mum would be so proud of you and she loved you very much. She was a great person and don't ever forget that!' I said to her as I took pictures.

'I won't dad!' she said pulling me into a hug 'but dad, I need your advice because mums not here...'

'Sure love!' I replied.

'Well you see, I think I like someone' 

'Oh really whats their name?' I said laughing.

'Josh Lee' She said smiling. It was Caspar's son.. 

'Ooo! We will have to invite him round for a lads night' I joked, because Lily didn't have a strong feminine role she was a tomboy, she played rugby and loved to go to games with me and she loved table football. She was perfect...