First Day

AMBER'S POV

I got in a taxi and made my way to the Four Seasons hotel, it was absolutely beautiful, I was super tired so I rushed to the lobby to get my hotel key 'Room 264 Miss.' I went to the elevator and got to my room it had the most amazing sea view. It took me an hour to fully unpack so after that I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I didn't need to remove any makeup because I wasn't wearing any. I jumped onto the bed and instantly fell asleep.

=====================================================================================

(The Next Day)

DING!!!

I picked up my phone revealing a text from Joe:

Joe: Hey Amber! Fancy grabbing a coffee and going sight seeing?

Me: Sure? :) I don't have a meet and greet until tomorrow! How about 12? Where shall we meet?

Joe: Well I'm staying at Four Seasons where are you staying?

Me: Four seasons, meet in the lobby?

Joe: Sure! x

He added a cheeky kiss at the end. He's just like I imagined he would be. I looked at the time on my phone, 9:30, that's 2 hours until I need to start heading to the lobby to meet Joe. I got out of bed, had a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put on concealer, mascara and a made a small cat eye wing with my eyeliner. I decided to do a simple messy bun for my hair and wear my high waisted light denim shorts with a sand coloured vest top and a black and red checkered shirt around my waist with some combat boots. For accessories I wore the silver necklace with the heart that I loved so much and perfect, I was ready. I headed down to the lobby excited to see the sights.

JOE'S POV

I just kept my outfit simple with a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans, black vans and my grey hat, I arrived at the lobby at 11:30, for some reason I was really nervous but I couldn't put my finger on why. I was just checking my twitter when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up and there she was the most beautiful girl I've seen, Amber, her outfit was perfect, her hair was perfect and her makeup was amazing. 

I have such a fun day planned for us both I can wait to spend the day with Amber...