im back

Jeff POV) slendy came to me talking how about I need to take it easy for the next 3 months, and that I'm now immoral and I can't lift anything pass 5 pounds. Or the stitches will pop and I'll bleed out because it take 3 mouths for me to become full imortal. Witch is going to suck and that I can still have more children with out me dying,this time.

I thank him as he left LJ came in with the babies he handed me them, I started crying because how beautiful they was and how they look like me and LJ but slighty different in their own way. "Hello Envy and Raven I been waiting to meet you and you two killed me....LJ they had there first kill with out realizing it." I said look up at him that when I saw a flash of bright light from a cramira "they sure did Jeff and I miss you so much." LJ said as he got on his knees and slip something cold on my ring finger.

"Its your ring baby I thought you might want it back and I want to get marry, before they twins gets to big" with that LJ kiss me I parted my lips trying to get more kisses from him but LJ pulled back and said "not while your holding envy and raven we might hurt them" and kiss me one more time and than them.

"LJ can we get marry next week and I don't care of we have tuxes or not just me,you,the babies and everyone else and slendy can be the one how marry us." I said "I love Jeff and try to get some rest today have been a pretty big day, and I'll take them to our room first them come back for you OK love" LJ said and he kiss my cheek I nodded yes and he took them down stairs. I cant wait to cuddle in to LJ I miss his snet and everything about him