saving the twins

( hey sorry I been gone has a ton of stuff to do for school and I'm back and if you want a different story let me know also a big thinks to Sissakyrimlord13 for the idea of having Jason the toymaker as Ljs old boyfriend:)

LJ POV)
I set Jeff Down and look him in the eyes I could see all his pain in them,"hey Jeff baby when we get them back I promise you we will go into hiding with us as humans. I know it sounds weird but we have too or more stuff like this is going to happen, so what do you say?" I ask

"LJ we can just before we leave I want to get married,I don't care what day or just also long as we have them and were still together." Jeff said slightly crying tears came to my eyes too " yes anything for you my sweet killer now let's go and get envy and raven back!" I said as I pick up Jeff and started running to where they are.

As we got to zalgo's cave I turn inviable and walked in as for Jeff I came up with a plan that Jeff will climb up into my shirt, so he can be hidden too I walked around trying to find them, after a while Jeff climb out and was checking in rooms that when me and jeff found the others and freed them and told them what happened as they went separate ways that when me and jeff hear babies crying down the hall, I could here my and Jeff's heart pick up I ran down there and found them.

That where I see someone walked out...