NOT NOW!!!!!!!

Jeff POV) when I felt my water broke I know I was in trouble there's no one here and I have no idea how to do it by myself but what I can remember ,when mom had liu they had her in a bed with a nightshrit on and her feet up. Or maybe I shut just call slendy and te....ll him damn creating  I grab my phone and called slendy only yo remember all of them left there phones,well only one way to tell them is to walk there and hope the babies don't come while I'm in the woods but maybe I should stay here?and wait for them to come back............

I leaving no way I'm staying here and these damn  creating I took a deep breath of air like LJ told me to do when I started feeling them.I started walking down stairs when I saw sally "sally what your doing here I thought you was still at zalgo's"I yelled."jeff ?"she said waking up crap I woke her up great "hey sally can you go get LJ for me and tell him the babies are coming like now"I said calmly,' "I don't want to go back please don't make me"sally said "great we both of us won't go there and I can't leave because I'm about to give birth and LJ's not here.and I don't know what to do"I said about to cry Sally's eyes got big and she look like she was about to cry too."don't cry Jeff and we both could go and we can during hoodie's guns that e keep under his bed"she said, I thought for a min then nodded "OK" that when sally ran off and brought back his guns.I grab it and my knife and handle sally a small one and told her to stay close to me and if I go into labor get LJ as fas as she can,and with that we set off.

We was half way there and the creating are getting worse and more powerful by the second that when I started to feel something running down my leg.I touch the back of my pants and look at it...it was BLOOD!!!!, I inhale quickly but keep going  I need to get to LJ I'm not going to have then if he's not here and what if I die and. I'll never get to see them! No way in hell is that going to happen "Jeff I smell blood is that you if so just sit and I'll go get him for you but I want one of the guns please"sally said.I bit my lip thinking then I handed her the small one "please hurry sally I don't think I can go on it hurts really badly and its my blood,and if one of the pastas monster that live on there own smells it then there will be after me and if they see me and see my belly you know what that means....they kill me and the babies now RUN!"I said setting down on the ground sally nodded and took off I just hope she gets him in time.