no sleep/day out

LJ POV) I sigh in relief to realize it was all a dream, but what did it mean and lucky Jeff a heavy sleeper sometimes. I got up to check on the babies I got them a fresh bottle and change them, I lay back in bed and grab Jeff pulling him close to me I just layed there not going to back to sleep.

(Skip time ~ mourning )
Jeff POV) I woke up with my back press up against ljs chest, I could tell he was was awake by the way he was breathing. I removed my mask and turn over to face him "good mourning LJ" I said as I lean up and kiss him o the lips "mourning baby how did you sleep last night?" He ask

"I sleep good and I didn't hear the babies crying are they OK?" I asked,
" I woke up last night right before they started crying,and I took care of them and I was think of going killing tonight for the both of us." LJ said
"Let's go take them out for a walk in town we need to get se more food and some toys for them" Jeff said

"Jeff I don't think we should...people might see them, and I don't want nothing to happen to them. We could ask slendy to watch them while we're out,and also we need anitbatrie stuff for you and the babies." LJ said before changing in his human form and getting dress, in in a pare of black jeans, a black long sleeve shirt and a black and white stripe jacket with black boots.

I got up from the bed and change into mine human form, and getting dress in my black skinny jeans, a black shirt that said 'go to sleep' in read my black convertes and my while jacket that I don't go killing in. After that I brush my hair and straighting it out while LJ brush his out but scene he has short shaggy hair it didn't stay put the way he has it, I grab my lip rings and put them in I went over to to envy and reaven and pick them up. Before taking them to go get a new diper and bottle, LJ grab envy from me and Carrie her upstairs.

(Jeff has snake bits while LJ has spider bits they only wear them in there human form or there week off of killing)