hurry

Sally POV) I ran through the woods as fast as I can which is really fast I saw zalgo's place I ran in as soon as I did I heard frighting. Then i saw LJ being hold by  zalgo on the neck, gasping for air trying to escape and clawing at his hands to break free. I saw LJ's eyes fading of life I look at the gun in my hands and took aim at zalgo, shooting him in the leg making him drop LJ on the floor and turn to face me."you little brat" zalgo hiss LJ gasp for air and stood up "s-sally w-what are you doing here?" he cough "LJ its Jeff he's in the woods right now about to have them and....and he just need help hurry I know the way"I said and ran back to Jeff hoping LJ will followed,when I got back to Jeff we was swatting and look paler also there was blood. And his eye look like the life was draing from them I sat, beside him away from the blood "Jeff...LJ is on his way so don't die yet"I said grabbing Jeff's hand he grip my hand so hard I though it broke.

"sally if I die make sure LJ takes care of them and in my pocket is the names I want them to have.....so please make sure they are taking care of and tell them about me. they've need to know there father legacy the famous Jeff the killer and also between me and you if LJ started feeding them candy kick him in his no kick place and tell that's from me"jeff said he look over at me tears in his eyes that when I hug him  "Jeff you not die you can't LJ will be here any moment jut don't. Give up Jeff"I said crying that when I felt claws n my shoulder "sally move away I need to pick Jeff up and take him to the house,slendy there already waiting for jeff ."LJ said I move back and watch LJ pick up Jeff in his arms being carful"sally grab my shirt im going to teleopart  us back to the mansion"he said I did as told and grab on to LJ and next thing I know we're back at home,LJ ran off to slendy's room I went to mine and sat on my bed thinking will Jeff be OK that when I heard a pained scream from Jeff.I ran to the door and shut it I couldn't listen to him in pain I lay my head down and close my eye just praying Jeff will make it and the babies.

(Hey readers I need your help I'm going to host a contested for the babies name I'll put mine down and you can add your in the comments and sorry for the long update plush short chapter.and if you win I'll add out to the story as a new pasta or something else so thank you to how every helps me with this so now here my names for them

Lullaby &  Raven  )