going home

What Envy and Raven looks like in their human form

Jane POV) I looked down at the two disgusting little things how in the hell did this happen, two males having a baby let alone twins it sicking me and with Jill having my back cover, thinking I'm out killing No one knows where I'm really at I could wait for JEFF AND LJ to show up kill little envy and Raven for my own amusement and watch them suffer like I suffer when Jeff killed my partners.

I let out a wicked laughter as I grab my knife and twisted around, Humming to myself while walking around every once in a while I'll looked around for them to show up. I felt something touch my shoulder when I turn around

( LJ POV) I tap on Jane's shoulder when she turn around I let my smile show, it was my most insane smile this bitch was going to die tonight. No one says anything about my children and gets away with it, that when the rest of the guys came out "GRAB HER!!"

I said which Ben and EJ did I walked up to her. "So Jane you thing your going to hurt envy and raven will I have something for you. Deer" I said I took my claws and from her wrist down I cut deep making sure she doesn't bleed out, after making a long incensing I started to pill back her skin once down to her breast. I looked back at Jeff seeing him pick up them up " see you at home LJ love you"

" I love you too Jeff and I'll be home after I'm done" I said ripping off Jane's breast in one pull, then pulling off the rest of her skin Jane scream before her body went into shock. I teleported to a gas station with Jane and pure gas over her and lit a match throw it on her, making sure she was ash before I left once I got home I heard Jeff yelling from my room. I ran up there and seen Jason I looked to Jeff and still have envy and raven in his arms looking angry and hurt.