nightmare

N/A POV) as all the pastas, a dream so realistic it maybe bound to happen.------------------------------------------------
LJ POV) I woke up and I was some how down stairs on the couch...but I remember falling asleep in my room, I started hearing voices two of them "you go wake dad up its your turn." this one belong to a girl I can tell the other was was a little deeper a boy?

"But I did it twice and ill do it this time but you have to go wake daddy up, and you know what happen last time I woke him up." I sat up and walked to the hallway and there was two kids about 10 years old. There look a lot like me and jeff 'pitch black hair,peal white skin, black rings around the eyes like what me and Jeff has and the little boy had a cone nose' like me....could this be Envy and Raven?

"Hi dad did we wake you up from you nap? Daddy said we could wake you up but I guess you already woke up,I'll go tell daddy your up Raven stay here with dad OK" she said then ran off

My eyes widen they are Envy and Raven but how come there so big? "Dad can I get pic up I don't want to walk anymore" raven said in a shy voice "o-ok" I said and pick him up he snuggle into my neck.

"Dad when can you teach us how to hunt were already 10 year old, and we still need training." Raven ask "um were need to ask your daddy and if its up to my saying, you need at lest 5 years of training so when you and you sister are 16, you can go out for your first kill OK."

Jeff and Envy came out from around the corner "hey LJ they woke you up too? And I was thinking you make lunch today, I'm to tired and I'll make dinner if you do that" Jeff said "yeah" I said .
(Skip dinner)
After dinner me and Jeff put the kids to bed and lay down cuddling together, about 10 minutes later we feel asleep I turn over on my side facing away form Jeff. I didn't know what time it was when I woke up buut the bed was wet,I push myself up putting my hand right on the wet spot.....this don't feel like water....it feels like BLOOD!?! I turn on the lamp and I saw blood..Jeff's blood? Please tell me this isn't Jeff's "Jeff baby wake up" I said shaking his shoulder.

Jeff flip over with a 'his' knife in his chest "JEFF...WAKE UP...SLENDY,EJ,BEN SOMEONE HELP" I yelled trying to get Jeff to say something, I took off his sleep make and look in his eyes cloudy,cold dead cloudy eyes I pulled Jeff up to my chest and cried "please wake up Jeff I love you" I said in between sobes, I look up when I hear a nose I thought it was slendy but I saw someone standing in the corner with red eyes and blood on her white nightgown stearing at me and jeff"s body "hi daddy"~~~~~~~
I shot up in bed and look around I throw the cover off too see no blood, I flip Jeff over to see no knife