your a true friend

Jeff POV) when I got there I heard crying that sounded like masky I slowly knock on there door maksy opened slowly wripping his face with is jacket sleeve."oh hay Jeff what's bring you here"he said  "i was wondering if u can help me I been having second thoughts and that I'm scared about having the babies".I said masky move away from from the door to let me in "come on in and take a seat Jeff and I'll help you and I know. you go out and kill more then I do but I have my moments where I want to tear in to some humans too jeff "masky said "so masky how are you doing with being pregnant. and your lucky you just going to have one baby im having two and it feels like there playng hacksack in there and i feel sick all the time.and im have secnd thouths about marring LJ i love him to death but im just having that felling"i said to masky"jeff the only thing i cant tell you is to think about it for a while and it may have to do with everything coming in to relatily with the pregnancy and getting marry.i know its tought but you will get over it jeff give it time ok jeff" masky said i got up and gave him a hug (time skip_3 days later)(still jeff pov) 

(N/A IM HAVING WRITTER BLOCK REALLY BAD WITH THIS STORY