it's twins

LJ pov) i have  a surpise for you jeff i said  what is it LJ jeff said.well i found the stuff you bought for the babies and i set them up and i went out and got more Seine we're having twins and i also put up a curtain so we can have some prose.when they are boning i said.

as we walk in jeff called for slendy as i sat him doen on the couch yes jeff slendy said.slendy you can see souls right jeff ask him yes i can jeff and why do you ask slendy said.well i ask im just having a baby and LJ said im having twins whos right jeff ask slendy told jeff to left up his jacket and he did them slendy put a hand on jeff belly.

LJ right jeff it's twins and i can tell you what your having too if you wish he said what is it slendy i ask him jeff would you like to know.yes i would like to know jeff said well it a boy and a girl and there both are doing really good but jeff you sould know.you putting your self in danger and the twins you could end up killing them or yourself you do know that slendy said.

yes i know and i went them to survive i dont care what happens to me i just know that LJ will be there for them and you guys too.jeff said,jeff you will be ok and i cant live with out you in my life and you will live jeff i know you will i said with tears in my eyes.

i was about ready to cry when i puff myself in my amusement park i always come here when im about to cry.so one one will see me crying.everyone know where i go to cry and i cant rise two babies on my own i said to myself well i can try for jeff's shakes and i i should go back home and talk to jeff,and that what i did and jeff was in our room.

looking at himself in the mirror i he was looing down i wrap my arms around him and i kiss his neck i love you jeff and sorry for disappearing i said it's ok LJ iknow you was just upset and i understand just promise me one thing.jeff said what is it jeff you know i do anything for you.