part 2

Jeff POV) LJ strap me of my pants and laid me on the bed, "Oh Jeff I can't wait to be inside you" he said and started to kiss my hips. Damn it not there I let out a moan because of the pleasure LJ was giving me, he moved his hand to my member and started to pump it.

"LJ please no teasing," I said cheeks flush with pink and red "OK my love" he said softy, LJ snaps his fingers making our clothes disappear he lick his lips hey laid me down on the bed and started to kiss all over my chest. LJ wrap his lips around my nipple and started to suck and lick it, LJ started to moan and pull back licking his lips "Jeff you still have some milk left in your body" that cause me to blush "don't say that!" I yelled and hide my face in my hand, LJ grabbed my hands and pulled them away and looked at me with a small smile.

"There nothing to be embarrassed about Jeff its a natural thing" LJ said he then moved down and stuck my member in his mouth and started to suck.

I let out a moan "oh LJ its been to long I don't think, I can last very long and fuck me." LJ stop sucking and flipped me over and reach in the bed side table, pulling out an condom and lube "told you my dear I won't get you pregnant again" LJ puts on the condom and sprees lude in between my ass cheeks and in my hole. He slowly pushing in me "its hurts oh LJ stop its hurts!" LJ stops and stayed still "Jeff I'm almost at the base do you want me to keep going?"

I took a deep breath in and let some tears fall "LJ its hurts but I want you keep going, we both need this its been so long since we did this" Lj push all the way in and pulled out while I hold my breath, this is truly amazing I let out the breath I been holding and let out a moan. "Fuck LJ" LJ started going faster I grab at his back to pull him closer and my nails rake, also at his back leaving red scratches with some blood doting out. LJ moan and pull out and slammed back in hard I let out a huge moan and scream, "Jeff I'm about to cum" LJ moan while his head was next to my neck his hot breath sending chills down my spin.

I grab and hand full of his hair and throw my head back "ME TOO! KEEP GOING" LJ picked up the past and slammed in one last time, before he let out a huge moan I came shortly after replacing on our chests and stomach. LJ slid out and pull off the condom and throw it away then he snapped his fingers to clean us up, "that was amazing lj I love you so much" I said out of breath "yea it was and I love you Jeff" LJ pulled me closer to him and kisses me I kissed back and cuddle up to him. I started to fall asleep while LJ was playing with my hair, and also softy singing to me because he known I would be hurting in the mourning.