i hate this

Jeff POV) I woke up and LJ was gone I look down and saw something a little hand pushing out of my belly I quickly grab my phone and took a pic of it. I send it to LJ to show him when I heard pop goes the weasel playing I look over to see his phone on the table I got up and walk up the stairs when i got up there i saw EJ sitting on couch."hey jeff what up and how are u feeling"he ask "im good EJ i just cant take this the whole prengent thing sometimes it's hurts or LJ treating me like im brakeable at any min. it's hard and i know this is stupid but i wsh i haven't got prengent i cant do any thing im happy but im sad too."i said "well jeff i dont know how to help you but i can tell your having sencond through and i see that ring you have on your hand.and i think masky can help you out he's having a baby too u know"EJ said I look over at him "do you think he can help and i cant do this anymore. i can't kill i cant leave the house i cant do nothing"i said as i started to cry i turn and grab EJ for an hug and just cried".shhh......jeff its ok your going to be fine you see and go talk to masky he's in his room go now"he sad ok "im going think EJ"i said as i got up and walk to masky's and hoodie's room.

SORRY I GOT WRITERS BLOCK FOR A LONG TIME ILL TRY TO UP DATE BY SUNDAY