There are clowns on the wall

A night like any other night occurred on February 7th, 2011. Until things started happening. Jason and his son Ben, had just moved to Texas. Jason's wife had died of cancer, so the felt it would be best to move to another neighborhood that wouldn't remind them of her death.

The faithful night of February 7th had come. Jason was sleeping like a baby but he suddenly awoke to laughter... This wasn't normal laughter, it seemed to be clown laughter. Jason thought it was his mind playing games with him until he woke again to his 10 year old son screaming.

"Dad! Dad! Come up here now!". Jason raced up the stairs to find his son under the covers.

"Daddy... can you stay with me?" Jason plopped down on the bed.

"It's ok to be scared of the dark Ben-"

"It's not the dark, it's the clowns", Replied Ben. Jason now became spooked. He hoped all this would be a dream. So he slept with Ben 'till he fell asleep.

The next morning Jason asked Ben why he was thinking about clowns at that time.

"Didn't you hear them?", Replied Ben. Just as Jason was about to answer the bus came and it was time for Ben to go to school. Jason watched as Ben got on the bus and sat next to his best friend Joe.

In the middle of the day Jason was called by the school to pick up his son. Once he got there the principal told him he had gotten into a fight at school.

"This isn't like him at all", Answered Jason. "Who did he fight?"

"His best friend", Replied the principal. Jason was stunned.

"Why would he do that?", Asked Jason.

"Ben said it was because they told him to... But we don't know who they are." Jason looked down. Could it be the clowns?

"I'll get him right away.", Said Jason.

The time was 11:32. Jason heard the same laughter followed by scratching. Scratching of a wall. Then he heard his son scream.

"Help me! I hate you! Stop laughing! Please stop! There are clowns in the wall! There are clowns in the wall!"

Jason ran up the stairs like a pack of hyenas was chasing him. As soon as he got upstairs to Ben's room. He saw ben with his stuffed bear hiding under his bed. The laughter and scratching stopped. But one sound was heard. Drip.Drip.Drip. Jason heard the sound and went to check it out. He saw where it was coming from. The was a whole in the wall with a clown head covering it. The drops of blood were wet. Jason moved the head, and what he saw was horrifying.

"Oh my god...", Said Jason. Millions of clown bodies were in the wall and the blood was still wet and red.