Pitch Black Ritual

This ritual may be attempted multiple times. But don’t make any fatal mistakes, if you know what I mean.

In order for this ritual to work, you must first have a small piece of paper at hand, as well as a toothpick. After getting those items, turn off all of the lights in your house. Night lights, lamps, except for a candle. Carry that candle into a pitch black room, with no noise at all. There must be dead silence, otherwise nothing shall happen.

Now hold that candle up to your face, about four to six inches away, and don’t blink for 10 seconds (it was 10 or something like that, I forgot.) Just stare at the flame, don’t blink, or the exact time you blink, you’ll wake up in bed almost as if it was a dream. Once you have stared at that flame for a certain period of time, you may see a face on the other side of the candle.

It will be yourself, but without a mouth or nose, just blank, white soulless eyes. Whatever you do, don’t blow the candle out, or the creature will kill you (it’s just rumored that will happen, but nobody knows if that would actually happen.) He or she will ask three questions, all easy to answer. I only remember the second question, and it is "What is the last thing you will ever see?" The quick answer to that is "A bright light." If you get all questions right, the ghostly figure will have a mouth and pupils the next time you blink.

It will ask you of the place you were born. Remember that paper and toothpick from earlier we got? Well, dig that out, and pick at your gums with the toothpick until you got a lot of blood on there. Then write down your birth place with the bloody pick, and you will then give it to your evil self. If it’s wrong, it is unknown what will happen.

If you write down the correct place, it will be holding one of three things – a small, blue, dragon necklace which has a scent to it. If you smell it, you will suffer from having severe nausea and horrible flashes of mutilated people for at least a good full 24 hours. The second will be a small red gem. If you look at it for too long, your vision will be impaired for 12 hours. The third and last item is a small, stone, pentagram necklace. If you get blood on the necklace and hold it for a few seconds, you will end up in your bed, at exactly 4:00 AM in the morning.

Take any of these, but DO NOT BLOW THE CANDLE OUT! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T BLOW THE GODDAMN CANDLE OUT! If you do, then once again, the nearest light source will turn on, but however, everyone in the house will be gone. Everyone except your soulless figure, which will always follow you around, no matter where you go, what you do, it will always be there with you.

Once having these relics, do whatever you want with them, but don’t lose them. If you do, you will be encountered by a monster so horribly deformed it is indescribable, and it will kill you.

I know what you are asking, how could I type this story if I’m dead?!

Hey, even ghosts can use a keyboard, you know.

Enjoy your little "toys!"