The First Day

"Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz," That was the sound of Aphmau's alarm ringing. "Ugh, I don't want to go to school." She mumbled. She sighed and got up as her sister Nicole came into her room. "Aph, Aph! It's the first day of school! I can't wait to meet new people and friends!" Exclaimed Nicole. "No one is excited for school except you Nicole." Said Aphmau. "Aph, don't be such a grumpy bug! There are TONS of people who are excited for school." "Well, I'm not one of them." "Well, look on the bright side Aph, there's going to be tons of new students coming to this school." "*sigh* Ok Nicole, you got me." Aphmau said. "We should hurry up and get ready before the bus comes." Said Nicole.

~Time Travel to the bus~

"Nicole, the bus is here!" Aphmau said to Nicole. "Ok Aph, wait... Just... One... Sec..." Nicole said as she tried to push all her notebooks and binders in her bag. "Come on, let's run to the bus.!" Exclaimed Aphmau. "Ok, coming!"

Aphmau's POV

I was headed to the bus as Nicole chased after me. "Wait Aph, wait for me!" I giggled. "Well you have to catch up to me!" I said as I started running to the bus. "Aph! Look out!"

*CRASH*

"Ouch! Oh my gosh, are you ok?!" I asked, feeling a bit sore. "Yeah, I'm fine. Hey, my name is Garroth, what's yours?" Said Garroth. "Um, my name is Aphmau, but you can call me Aph for short if you like." I said. "Cool name Aph. Say... Who's that girl running towards you?" Asked Garroth. "Oh! That's my sister Nicole." I explained. "Hi! Nice to meet you... Garroth?" Nicole said. "Yeah, it's Garroth. So... I'll see you guys around in school huh? I'm a transfer student and my brothers Zane and Zenix are at my old school. Say... Aphmau, can you show me around the school when we get there?" Garroth asked. "Sure! Why not?" I said. "Ok, see you guys at the school."

Author's Note

Hey, hope you enjoyed my first chapter of my first fanfiction EVER! This is quite fun to make, so I'll post new chapters whenever I can because I have random free time during the day, but when school starts, I have to post less cause of, ya know, school... Dat stuff... Yeah... Ok this just got awkward real fast... Ok so yeah, sorry if I have grammar mistakes, I'm not even in high school yet! And I'm writing a high school ship... Wow me... Ok so this was almost about 20-10 words from halfway to 500 words omgggg *audience starts cheering woooooo* heh, ok about 50 words away from 500 now. Ok this is long I'll stop. Heh :)

~Choi!