"It was HIM,"

Aphmau's POV

"Kawaii~Chan? Can you help me with my hair?" I asked Kawaii~Chan, who was making breakfast.
"Coming Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan yelled, since I was upstairs and Kawaii~Chan was downstairs in the kitchen.
Garroth was in the basement, doing his hair, deciding on what clothes to wear, and all the other usual stuff you do in a morning routine.
"-pant- whew... Kawaii~Chan came as fast as she could! What does Aphmau~Senpai need?" Kawaii~Chan grabbed a comb and started brushing my hair.
"I just need you to make a nice hairstyle. A ponytail can be fine." I said.
"Hm... Aphmau~Senpai needs just the right hairstyle!" Kawaii~Chan pulled out a book from the drawers, and skimmed through the pages.
"Hm... Not that one... No, that won't do... Ah! Kawaii~Chan found the perfect one!" Kawaii~Chan slammed the book shut and immediately started working on my hair.
I knew this would take a few minutes, so I decided to text some friends while Kawaii~Chan was concentrating on my hair.
(A-Aphmau, D-Dale, B-Brian)
A- hai, what's up?
D- nothing, Brian is playing this game called Terraria on the computer, while I'm playing freaking basketball.
A- lol, how r u texting @ the same time?
D- eh, I'm just taking a break.
B- hello.
D- ... Brian, go back 2 playing Terraria.
B- why? Is there something you don't want me to see?
A- *grabs popcorn, sits back, and relaxes*
B- WHY DONT U WANT ME TO KNOW ALL UR EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SECRETS THAT COULD RUIN YOUR REP BY SPILLING IT?!!?!?!?!
D- .... Was that sarcasm?... I can't tell...

"OW!!" I yelped, and I looked in the mirror, seeing Kawaii~Chan untangling a knot in my hair.

"Heh, sorry Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan just ran into a few knots."

B & D- *still bickering*

A- stop!
B-huh?
D- hello
A-um... Bye?...
Both- bye?...

"Yes! Kawaii~Chan finally did it! She got the hairstyle right!"
I looked at my hair, it was a beautiful sight. My hair had been put in a loose bun, and it was slightly braided, and I had a few strands of hair which were my side bangs, hanging from my head. (Don't worry, it makes sense in my head)
"Kawaii~Chan.... This is beautiful!" I hugged Kawaii~Chan tightly.
"Aw. Thank you Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan KNEW Aphmau~Senpai would love it!"
"You go downstairs and check on Garroth, and I'll change my clothes." I said to Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan walked down the stairs, and I headed to my room.
After a couple minutes on deciding what to wear, I finally chose the perfect one. Since it was summer, I wore a shirt, which was a shoulderless one, where you could see the bra strap,which was purple, (the shirt)of course, some purple flip flops, a necklace from the first date with Garroth, shorts that were light blue and had holes in them (that's a fashion now, right? The jeans with holes that have string in the middle seeming like?.... Nevermind...) , some eyeliner, a bit of more makeup, a ring, and my matching backpack.
I headed downstairs, seeing that Garroth was in the middle of eating and texting someone. I slowly creeped behind him, and read the phone screen.
????
Hi Garroth, what's up?
Not much, getting ready 4 school
Oh, well... I... Have to go...
Bye...
Bye?

"Who's that?" I asked, and startled Garroth.
"GAH! How long were you there?!" He asked.
"Heh, maybe 30 seconds." I giggled.
"Oh. Come here, you look so beautiful." Garroth complimented me.
I blushed. "Aw, you look good as always."
"Thanks."
I looked at the time.
8:00
"Come on, we better move our butts, and get to the bus stop." I said, packing up all my books and school supplies.
"Why don't we ride our bikes for a change?" Garroth suggested. My head popped up from my bag.
"That's a good idea! We need to hurry than, pump up the wheels and everything." I ran to the garage, my backpack on one shoulder, and an extra purse in the other.
Garroth ate the last piece of bacon on his plate, gave it to Kawaii~Chan and said thank you, and ran down with me.

Le Time Skip to Riding the Bikes because I'm lazy :3

"Whoohooo!" I pushed the pedal on my bike and started moving.
"Bye Aphmau~Senpai! Bye Garroth~Kun! See you later!"
"Bye Kawaii~Chan!" Me and Garroth said, and rode onto the bike lane.
"This is so calming..." I said, feeling the nice, warm breeze flowing in the air.
"Yeah, it is." Garroth said, his beach-blonde hair blowing around in the wind.
After a couple of minutes, we arrived at the school. We put it on the bike racks and locked them firmly to it, and headed inside the school.
I looked at the time on my watch that I put on before leaving.
8:30

Perfect. That's enough time to get to my locker, grab and leave the things I need and don't need, and go to the washroom, and head to home room.
"Bye Garroth!" We kissed for a minute, and left each other.

"Well, hello there." I head someone say to me. I slammed my locker shut, and turned around to see him.

It was Ross.

Author's Note

Another cliffhanger, eh? Huehuehuehueeee.... I'm evil.... Like that plot twist? Haha, I was laughing in tears typing that down 😂 so in Canada right now, we are electing the Prime Minister, and it's most likely going to be Justin Trudeau! 😭😭 he's legalizing marijuana! I'm proud right now, because I did this chapter in one day! :D okie bai taking a break :3
~Choi!