"No..."

(ok I legit thought Wattpad deleted my chapter I made but then i remembered it was already published ;3; [also today's authors note is extremely important])

~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 23
~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV

No...

Garroth. Garroth had come in a suit. Flowers in his hand. His hair nicely combed, and was getting messed up moving around.

"Who's telling us to stop huh?" The girl with the white hair, Sasha, said.

"I am." Garroth was angry, and I could tell he was about to release his full rage mode.

"Garroth, stop! Leave them, I don't want you getting hurt! Leave me be!" I screamed, as Garroth ran towards them.

"AHHHHHH-" I blacked out.

Garroth's POV (its been a while huh?)

They punched her. They hit her more, in the head and body, injuring her more and more, and I charged at them, while they were distracted.

*punch*

I hit the leader of the gang, and he fell to the ground, shaking.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Two of them, while the other one was still hitting Aphmau, came up to me and punched and kicked me over and over again. I fell to the ground, coughing up a little blood, my vision slightly blurring.

"Wait... Please... Before, *cough* you kill me... Please, if she wakes up... *cough* Tell her, I l-love he-" I then felt the life drain out of me, and I closed my eyes, accepting my fate.

3rd Person POV

Garroth closed his eyes, and let himself die there, on the spot. Aphmau, on the other hand, was still knocked out, and was slightly bleeding, and had cuts on her head.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL DOING?!" A voice screamed at the gang. They quickly turned around and see Principal Zoey, a serious face on her, like she was about to explode.

"YOU ARE ALL EXPELLED AND SUSPENDED, AND YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK TO THIS SCHOOL! EVER!" Zoey shouted, tears forming in her eyes.

Zoey pushed them away as hard and fast she could, and ran back to the bodies, her tears growing more and more rapid every second.

"GARROTH, APHMAU! PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE! YOU ALL ARE SPECIAL, PLEASE!" Zoey kept begging, but it didn't work. Garroth never woke up, and Aphmau laid there, almost dead.

"911! I HAVE TWO BODIES I NEED AN AMBULANCE, PLEASE, HURRY. ONE OF THEM IS DEAD, PLEASE!" Zoey called, and was weeping to them.

When the ambulance, police, and firefighters came, they immediately put Garroth and Aphmau in the bed, and rushed them to the hospital with Zoey, watching them, and crying.

Time Travel to when they are in the ER

Zoey was still crying, her eyes red and puffy from all the tears, and walked around in a circle to keep herself calm.

"Uh, miss?" The doctor called from the door. Zoey rushed to the door, and the doctor explained what will happen to Aphmau and Garroth.

"The boy, unfortunately, is dead. His heart couldn't handle it, and it stopped, from what it seems." The doctor said.

"What about Aphmau...?" Zoey asked, drying her eyes from the tears.

"The girl, miraculously survived, but..." The doctor paused, as if he hesitated to tell Zoey.

"BUT?!!?" Zoey yelled.

"... She has amnesia."

Author's Note

Well that was actually shorter than i expected... How'd you guys like the book? I hoped you enjoyed what happened and all the things that happened, even if it made no sense. I'm still only a beginner learning from their mistakes. Before you leave, please make sure you have followed and turned on post notifications about a new book coming out! It will be called "One's Love" , and will be a Zane X Reader book. Yes, I know, I hate advertising, but just wanted to ket you know if you like Zane ;) Anyways, the sequel/prequel will be released sometime by February or March. Yeah, I know. You have to wait a month... But still, I need to come up with ideas then finish the Zane X Reader book before I release the sequel/prequel. While you are waiting for the next book, check out the other books I have made! Anyways, thank you for all your support, and I love you all!
~Choi!