The Time After The Meeting

~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 21
~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV

I unlocked the door and walked inside, watching everyone play games and chat, while Dale was still on the floor.
"Hey Aph! Back already? Lemme tell you a secret," Dante approached me holding a root beer bottle. "I love you! I love the world, the fridge, the bacon, and you!"

He put an arm around me and I tried to get him off of me, but his arm was weighing me down, for some odd reason.

"DANTE!! GET OFF!!" I screamed, and Dante put his hands up and surrendered.
"Woah woah woah, calm down lady, I'm just drinking sheesh, I don't drink often so let me enjoy!" Dante's eyes started drooping.
"Dante~Kun? Does Kawaii~Chan need to lie Dante~Kun down on a bed?" Kawaii~Chan came and asked me, and I nodded like a mad man.
"Yes please Kawaii~Chan! Thank you!" I thanked Kawaii~Chan as she led Dante to the basement.
"Irene, Dante really isn't smart when he drinks." Logan came by holding some cards.
"Yeah, I know. But Dale is worse..." I looked at the sleeping Dale who was lying down by the stairs and was snoring. Loud. I mean REALLY LOUD.
"Yeesh, Dale should really shut up." Logan said.
"Yeah..." I glanced at the girls who were waving at me to come over to them.
"Well, best be going now, I'll talk to you later." I walked away from Logan and headed to the girls.

"Hey Aphmau! It's about time you got our signal! Guys really are dumb at drinking and partying aren't they..." Nicole shook her head, and so did Katelyn.
"Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love both Dale and Dante dearly, but they don't have control over their minds sometimes." I said.

They nodded their heads, when Katelyn suddenly fell off her chair.
"Whuh- OW!!" Katelyn cried, and turned around to see Dante laughing and rolling on the floor, dying of laughter.
"DANTE!! THAT WAS NOT NICE!! GET UP AND SAY SORRY TO KATELYN!" Nicole yelled at Dante, who was now half asleep from being tired.

I smacked his face, and he instantly woke up and rubbed his face.
"Ow... What was that for?..." He got up and looked at his hand, which was holding a root beer bottle.
"Wait... Have I been drinking?!" Dante asked.
Katelyn grumbled a "Yes." And had an angry look on her face.
"Did I pranked Katelyn? Uh oh..." Dante trailed off as Katelyn rolled up her sleeves, and he put his red hood on and ran away, while Katelyn was chasing him.

I shook my head as they ran around, and I decided to chat with Nicole for a bit.
"Hey Nicole?" I said softly.
"Hm?" She glanced up from her phone, and stared straight at me.
"How did you get back here?"
"I entered the portal like everyone else did, and when I opened my eyes, I was at Dante's house. I don't have feelings for him Aphmau, I want to break up with him. I want to, but I can't bring myself to cut the rope. I know we've been through a lot, but this isn't working out. Oh Aph, I'm sorry, I'm just talking your ear off."
"It's fine. We are sisters after all, we need to have each other's backs." I smiled, and Nicole let out a tiny smile.
"I promise to have your back always."

We then hugged, and since it was getting late, 8:30 ish, we decided to ask everyone to clean up. While I had to wait for a towel, I got out my phone and started texting Laurance, since he didn't come.

✌🏻️Laurance✌🏻️
L: hey how's the party
A: it was fine, just cleaning up RN.
L: cool. Say, how bout you and I get together sometime with some other people, for me to make up not going to that house party?
A: sure, I'll ask a couple of people.
L: g8. I gtg, I'm omw to Scaleswind for a meeting. Bye ✌🏻️
A: bai 🤘🏻

I check Instagram and see what's new. Oh! 100 notifications! People have been so active on my account. I saw that several friends of mine found my account, Empress_Aphmau ;) and followed me.

After, I check Twitter when I start ranting about some food and customer service, and everybody's like "OMG!! I hate that too!!"

"Aph? Hello? Earth to Aphmau!" A hand waved in my face, and it was Nicole. She had a worried look on her face, and I immediately came back to my senses.
"WHAT?! Oh, um, hi Nicole!" I shook my head, and instantly became more focused on Nicole and not my phone.
(Focus on me, focus, focus on me... What? I like that song!)
"You were staring at your phone for a long time. What was on there?" Nicole said.
"I was? Oh, my bad, just checking Instagram and Twitter, that's all." I replied.
"Oh, ok. Well, everybody except Logan, Dante, and Katelyn left, those three are helping to clean up."
"Oh, let me just clean up the trash then."
"Aph, take a break. Why don't you go upstairs and get ready to sleep? Tomorrow is school, and don't you have a huge Gr. 12 project coming up?"
"Yes, but-"
"You need sleep. This is an order from your younger sister. Please."
"... Fine. But only because you're my sister!"
"Heh, just go now! Shoo! Shoo!" Nicole giggled, and shooed at me.

I laugh, and walk up the stairs to get ready to go to bed.

~Time Skip to Bedtime~

I hop onto my bed and close the lights when...

*Click*
*Light turns on*

"DUDE!! COMEON!!" I groaned, and looked at Nicole, who was smiling.
"Now now, big sis. Just here to make sure you're in bed."
"Thanks Nix." I said, and gave her a big sisterly hug, and she hugged me back.
"Promise me you'll be there for me?" She asks, after letting go.
"I told you Nicole. Promise. Oh, and also, please turn off the lights when you get out my room. I just got into bed!"
"Hah, fine. See you tomorrow!" Nicole went to turn off the lights, and close the door, and I had drifted to sleep.

Author's Note
Hai! I didn't update as much, well, because I had a bunch of homework and I was watching YouTube and Anime :3 also, I was busy with my social life and Instagram edits, so yeah! Gunna end it here, and start working on my other stories! Bai!
~Choi!