Pheonix Drop

Aphmau's POV

We followed Azura to the guest rooms, and we all immediately dropped everything we had to the floor, and jumped onto the beds. I almost fell asleep, except Garroth woke me up. "Hey, don't fall asleep yet, we didn't have a snack yet!" Garroth said. I groaned, and turned my head the other way. "Fine, don't have a snack. At least get yourself comfy when you sleep." Garroth said. "Ughhh, I'm comfy like this, don't bother my sleep." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Garroth's POV

What a sleepyhead she is. I looked at the others, and they giggled. "Hehe, Aphmau~Senpai is kawaii when she sleeps, hehe, empathize kawaii!" Kawaii~Chan giggled. "-yawn- it's getting late guys, we should sleep, good night!" Nicole turns off the lights and gets under the covers of the bed. The rest of us just lay on the bed, closing our eyes.

~Time Travel to Morning~

I was the first to wake up, so I carefully got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I looked at the food I had to make breakfast with, so I made a couple of sandwiches, made of bread, some steak, and a bit of bacon and a few glasses of milk and water. "That smells nice Garroth, you cook well!" I turned around, and Dante was looking at me. (Bet you expected it was Aphmau, huh?!) "Heh, thanks. I just cook the steak and bacon, and just grab some pieces of bread. I also grabbed some milk from the shop for us to drink, and got some fresh water from the well." I said. "Wow, you did all that in 45 minutes?!" Dante said, looking surprised. "No, 45 minutes and 1 second." I said, laughing. "-groan- ugh can you two shut up or at least whisper? I'm trying to sleep here!" I looked behind me and saw Aphmau talking in bed. She's so cute when she sleeps... "I'm going to check outside and see what everyone is up to this early in the morning, I'll have breakfast later." Dante said, and he headed out the door. I sat on the couch and decided to go out and talk to Azura. It's been a while since we last talked. I closed the door behind me as I left the house, and looked for Azura. "Hey Garroth! Why are you up so early?" I looked around and saw Azura talking to me. "Hi Azura, we didn't talk a lot since... The incident..." I started to trail off. "Yeah... So, how's it been in that... Other world?" Azura asked me. Her emerald green eyes were shining of curiosity. "I met someone named Azura." I laughed. "Um, ok..." Azura was looking at me weirdly, and I started slowly walk away. "Heh... Ok... I'm just gunna... Go... Now..." I turned around, and ran back to house. I heard Azura laughing behind me, and she said "Bye Garroth!"

As I got in the house, I saw Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and Nicole had gotten up already. "Garroth! Why don't you eat breakfast? Someone made it for us!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Aph, can I just say that I made those sandwiches you're eating!" I said. "Wow Garroth, I never knew you knew how to cook! It's delicious!" Aphmau complemented. "Heh, thanks. I'll be eating the sandwich that I made when we are headed out." I told Aphmau. "Garroth, you should be a chief, not a guard! This is so good!" Nicole said. "Thanks!" I replied. "Kawaii~Chan thinks this is amazing!" Kawaii~Chan smiled. "Thank you Kawaii~Chan!"

~Time Travel to When They Are Ready~

Aphmau's POV

Squee! I'm so excited to get back to Phoenix Drop, and see all my doggies! Thorgi, Puma, Jiggy, Cookie, and Phoenix are probably missing me so much! "Ok, Azura will make a small boat to sail in, and then we are going to go on the ship and sail back to Phoenix Drop." Garroth said.

~Time Travel to On The Ship~ (cuz I'm lazy)

We set shore to the docks, and I see a familiar face. "Lord Aphmau! I can't believe you're back? How was the other world? Or, should I say, how did you get back?!" Lucinda exclaimed. "Hai Lucinda~Chan, it's a long story!" Kawaii~Chan grinned. "I'll be near my house if you need me!" I said to everyone, and left them so they could settle in at their own pace. I head up the hill to find Garroth, who had already started to patrol around the house. I didn't see in moving, so I got a little worried. "Garroth! Earth to Garroth! Garroth?" I said.

Author's Note

Hai! So I was stupid and I made a chapter that was supposed to be AFTER this chapter, but I guess my brain wasn't working 😓 so if you haven't seen the last post, I mentioned school, and school is important to me, I know, so chapters... Eh, a little less frequent. But I will never quit, I promise! But... If you want a QnA for 2k READS!!??!! Please comment questions you have for me, that would be greatly appreciated, and yah! So check out mentallylove because I got inspired by her, and also SavyResaro , because A Princess And Her Guard (I think that's the name of the book) was the first ever story I've read, so shout out to them!

~Choi!